Media Khabib wants to be 'almost' like Dana White, with one big exception: 'I want to save my hair!"

I know the process very well, as I had a client for 5 years who is a hair transplant surgeon and one of the best in the world. I know very much about the process and all the details.

There's not that many actually good surgeons in the world, but the ones (like him) who are... it's really a damn near cure for baldness.
You should go for it. He could probably get you a discount as well.

On topic EFC could become a feeder organization to UFC but I don't see it being any more.

It's the androgens bro. You don't see it and women.

women lose hair and have hair thinning issues all the time. for lots of reasons. its not just androgens. wearing a hat to much can fuck with your hair follicles too.

It will be funny when Khabib starts balding :)

i'm avoiding it because the costs are variable. it gets expensive if you were end stage norwood like wayne rooney. i think he spent like at least 30k on his head with multiple surgeries. if you just have a bit of thinning here and there its not too expensive.

once they come out with a pill or cream that has a 100% success rate i'd gladly pay 5-10k

It will be funny when Khabib starts balding :)

doubt it happens. abdulmanap passed on the goat hair follicle genes.

kmpmz4xxs8pcu5vm_1607683217.jpeg

Yeah and Musk looks all the better for it.

All these guys who say shit like AH JUST EMBRACE IT or say it's vane... is it vane to wear nice clothes? Or shower? It's the same shit. There's no reason to accept the shitty disease of baldness more than anything else.

Some dudes look better bald. See GSP, Stone Cold, Jason Statham.

diet and life style can effect hair growth and all that. there are a lot of factors to why you can start to lose hair. some guys start to rapidly lose hair when they don't sleep enough or don't wash their hair enough. he probably had a transplant but people should realize the difference money and the right decisions can make as how age.

It's genetic....

Last pic I saw of Khabib he looked like he had been working on Dana's bloated physique. Dude is going to be fat as fuck in 15 years.

Got that fuck you money. Getting a hair transplant seems like the pussiest move ever. Own it, don't let it own you.

How is getting a transplant a pussy move? Any more than wearing a nice jacket you like, or working out? It's taking care of something to make yourself look better. Don't get this mentality.

Don't let fitness own you either then. Just be a fat slug; working out is pussy.

How is getting a transplant a pussy move? Any more than wearing a nice jacket you like, or working out? It's taking care of something to make yourself look better. Don't get this mentality.

Don't let fitness own you either then. Just be a fat slug; working out is pussy.

Lol equating fitness and health to getting a rug like a coward. AWFUL comparison.

<DisgustingHHH> I'll entertain a conversation when you come correct with the comparisons.

Lol equating fitness and health to getting a rug like a coward. AWFUL comparison.

<DisgustingHHH> I'll entertain a conversation when you come correct with the comparisons.

It's not a bad comparison.

It's having a worry or taking care of something that you think makes you look better. It's comparable.

And it's not getting a rug. A wig is pathetic. A hair transplant is not a rug.

I remember Shane Carwin saying fuck Brendan Schaub. Shane stated Brendan would always talk shit then say a bunch of nice shit. Shane said where's the truth? He talks shit then covers it up with compliments, so fuck him I'm not gonna figure it out what's the truth.
Khabib is the same he is always talking shit then smiling or laughing.

Some dudes look better bald. See GSP, Stone Cold, Jason Statham.
gsp was never bald, huge difference between shaving while having an impeccable hairline like gsp vs bald shiny mr clean chrome domes.

“First of all, I have hair on my head,” Nurmagomedov stated in an interview with ESPN. “I see Dana’s photo when he was just beginning with the UFC, and right now you can see he doesn’t have hair on his head, you know? I don’t want to become like Dana."

Some of the most successful men in the world are bald. Think Jeff Bezos, startup Elon Musk, the Rock.

IS it possible to be successful and reach that level of money with Cro-Magnon haircut?

I'm not talking 10s of millions. I'm talking 100 mil plus or is there a cap on such a thing?

As DC said, there are levels to this...

Source: MMA Junkie
As far as I can tell, Dagestanis and other Caucasus peoples seem to have less balding than Europeans*, similar to East Asians and Amerindians. It seems like they have thick, healthy hair on average.

*Also when it comes to people of African descent, it seems like those who come from countries like the US where they have European admixture, have higher levels of balding relative to Africans in the homeland.

Back