Media Khabib wants to be 'almost' like Dana White, with one big exception: 'I want to save my hair!"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“First of all, I have hair on my head,” Nurmagomedov stated in an interview with ESPN. “I see Dana’s photo when he was just beginning with the UFC, and right now you can see he doesn’t have hair on his head, you know? I don’t want to become like Dana."

Some of the most successful men in the world are bald. Think Jeff Bezos, startup Elon Musk, the Rock.

IS it possible to be successful and reach that level of money with Cro-Magnon haircut?

I'm not talking 10s of millions. I'm talking 100 mil plus or is there a cap on such a thing?

As DC said, there are levels to this...

Source: MMA Junkie

“First of all, I have hair on my head,” Nurmagomedov stated in an interview with ESPN. “I see Dana’s photo when he was just beginning with the UFC, and right now you can see he doesn’t have hair on his head, you know? I don’t want to become like Dana."

Some of the most successful men in the world are bald. Think Jeff Bezos, startup Elon Musk, the Rock.

IS it possible to be successful and reach that level of money with Cro-Magnon haircut?

I'm not talking 10s of millions. I'm talking 100 mil plus or is there a cap on such a thing?

As DC said, there are levels to this...

Source: MMA Junkie
Elon Musk's hair actually got thicker and his hairline improved as he got richer lol.

<{danawhoah}>

Dana would look super goofy with hair... Jus look back in time...

“First of all, I have hair on my head,”

ow-oooh.gif

Elon Musk's hair actually got thicker and his hairline improved as he got richer lol.

diet and life style can effect hair growth and all that. there are a lot of factors to why you can start to lose hair. some guys start to rapidly lose hair when they don't sleep enough or don't wash their hair enough. he probably had a transplant but people should realize the difference money and the right decisions can make as how age.

Every billionaire on the top 10 has hair except bezos

Back