Khabib wants Nate Diaz next

hope nate puts a stockton stamp on that ass. waaaayyyyyy unalled for. khabib deserves absolute hell
stockton dont slap russians.

russian-mafia-gang.jpg

even in stockton.

winter_bath_s2_.jpg

are you crazy. those fuckers are nutz.

Imo it would be more interesting to hear Diaz say his name.

We need to keep feeding him brazilians. Let Edson Barboza be next.

I saod before the fight...he should fight ross pearson. Not that I think he would win

Sounds like a fun style mesh.
Weirdo sambo haymaker stuff vs. Rangy boxy bjj

nates too lanky to go up against strong grappling based fighters. People say anderson is lanky but hes just long. Anderson is 6'2 210 pounds as opposed to 6'2 150 pounds like a lanky george roop or 6'1 diaz.

Lanky fighters will always lose against powerful grapplers, btw Jones is not lanky, he is well muscled long and lean. Lanky fighters can't compete at hw unless they are 7 feet like struve

thats a huge step up in skill level for khabib.

nate is argueably the 3rd best fighter in that division behind Gil and bendo.

lulz gil. i can't wait for him to come to the ufc already so he can show everyone how over rated he really is.

Too early for him to fight Nate, but it's none the less a fight I'd like to see.

Most people think he lost to Tibau and then he beat a guy who got knocked out by Shane Roller, he isn't running through the LW division.

uh.. so Tavares win isn't solid because of the Shane Roller KO that happened two years ago? With the same logic, you could say Lauzon's win over Varner was nothing special because he submitted a guy who was tapped out by Shane Roller two years ago.

Anyways, I would like to see Khabib against Dos Anjos or Barboza.

Last edited:
People still sleeping on Khabib. The kid knows how to get it done. Give him Nate and watch the fireworks.

Give him creepy Joe, I love watching people beat on Lauzon, he always makes it into a bloody mess and hypes the crowd and his opponent up.

Awful fight for Nate. khabib needs to fight stronger guys, like Miller.

Back