Khabib wants Nate Diaz next

as much as i dig nate, this kid looks like he would take his head off.

Really? The Diaz' feast on wild punchers. They have their whole career. If this fight played out on the feet, Nate would pick him apart.

I like Khabib but KO'ing Tavares isn't a big achievement. Shane Roller did that too.

Really? The Diaz' feast on wild punchers. They have their whole career. If this fight played out on the feet, Nate would pick him apart.

I like Khabib but KO'ing Tavares isn't a big achievement. Shane Roller did that too.

i hear ya, but that didnt really look like wild punching to me. that was super fast, explosive, accurate shit he was releasing set up by his foot work.

This is troll fest. Diaz destroyed miller and cerrone. Shouldn't this kid have to beat at least someone like edson barboza, lauzon etc and diaz fight maynard or pettish he loses or even dos anjos. Why on earth does this guy deserve a top five shot yet. Who has he beaten?

I say the same thing about Nick Diaz all the time and people make shittier arguments for Nick being ranked higher and being more skill than he actually is.

So......

Nobody short of Ben Henderson beats Khabib

Damn that's a crazy fight, Nate has some great boxing and reach but we have seen if he gets clipped like in the Bendo fight it could really effect him and Khabib knows how to rifle shots in there. Great fight.

Damn that's a crazy fight, Nate has some great boxing and reach but we have seen if he gets clipped like in the Bendo fight it could really effect him and Khabib knows how to rifle shots in there. Great fight.

yeah, surprisingly henderson was able to hurt diaz standing, and he's not even known for his power. khabib might be able to do some serious damage.

I think Nate will win but it is interesting because the Diaz brothers style really thrives when they can discourage the people the are fighting. They are experts at mentally taking their opponents out of the fight. As we have seen with Khabib when things don't go his way he just does a lot more of the same and eventually succeeds. Even if Nate is picking him apart i expect him to get even crazier, which should be amusing

I like it....would love to see it.

Sounds like a plan to me. Has all the fixings for a great and entertaining fight. Run dat shit.

No way! How does Nate Diaz, who is coming off a LOSS, deserve a fight with Kabib. Kabib is UNDEFEATED at 19-0 with a first round KNOCKOUT. He deserves a better name than Nate Diaz. I would like to see him get Ben Henderson, or Gray Maynard in a #1 Contender match. The guy is the real deal , future hall of famer , and longtime dominant champion.

Nate Diaz is a high level gatekeeper/sometime contender ala Clay Guida. Kabib is the next Greatest Of All Time.

Wow get off your knees.

He doesn't deserve a shot against a guy comin off a title fight loss. Add that mostly nobody knows who the guy is. It would be stupid to give him such a big fight. Definitely needs about 2 top 10 fights to even be considered in a STACKED LW class.

I think Nate Diaz is too highly ranked for this fight but they could justify it still. Nate has a long road back to the title so it could start with khabib.

I say Khabib getting someone like Jim Miller or Gray Maynard is more likely.

he needs at least 1 more win before a guy who just fought for the title... lets be realistic ppl.

btw, i guess his new home at aka really helped him. Khabib's striking looked 10x better than it has in his previous fights.

I would like to se him against a high level striker first ....barboza , njkonwani(spl?)

Back