Khabib wants Nate Diaz next

I would l love to see this fight but not a lot in it for Nate right now.

Nate would kick his ass. Completely outwork him on the feet. Let's not get crazy now. I like the kid as much as the next guy, but Diaz would overwhelm him. Don't let the Benderson fight give you the wrong idea.

This matchup makes sense. Some might say Diaz is way above in the rankings but his stock really went down after the trouncing from Bendo while Khabib is undefeated.

Pretty ballsy to call out a guy who just fought for the title. Nate didn't turn into a can overnight, remember the Jim Miller fight guys? I think it would be a very interesting fight.

If Nate is too high up for him I think Lauzon, Varner, or Josh Thompson would also be good fights for his as well.

These young guys are scary. Geez. These new wave of fighters man.. So spooky. 24 and he's 19-0? God damn son!

I think Khabib should be fighting Rafael dos Anjos personally. Diaz is way out of his league.

These young guys are scary. Geez. These new wave of fighters man.. So spooky. 24 and he's 19-0? God damn son!

You can't trust any numbers coming out of Russia. Dude is probably 30 to boot. Where's his birth certificate?

I would actually probably pick Nate, even though khabib would do 10x better v bendo. Styles.

Where is khabilov btw???

I think there are so many good match ups to make at LW. He could fight one of the good Strikeforce LWs coming over as well.

Masvidal
Thomson
Healy

....they probably all would be too well rounded for him. Or you could set up

Other Russian UFC LW dude (*idk his name haha)
Rafael Dos Anjos
Lauzon
Varner
Edwards

During FUEL TV interview with Heidi, Khabib called out Nate Diaz for his next fight.

Yay, nay?

sure why not, diaz needs a win
khabib isnt that good.

I'd favor nate for sure but he might get thrown around a lil first.

Back