Khabib vs Mcgregor ll

McGregor has what answer exactly for Khabib’s wrestling and take down assaults?

Old Conor would have taken Masvidal or Gaethje as a warmup. To make a statement, but also because either one would outsell the painfully predictable Cowboy exhibition. Conor’s balls have shrunk dramatically.

Dana is smart. They are pushing that narrative early for a reason.
Later on reporters will ask why the fight hasnt been made yet?
"Oh why dont you ask Khabib,trying to deal with these people has been crazy,its like trying to sign Fedor. I wanna see this fight happen,the FANS want to see this fight happen..it looks like these guys dont wanna do this fight right now...not my fault,Conors ready,Conor wants this fight,Conor has been training hard,its all on Khabib and his people..nothing to do with me..."

I never had a problem with Conor fighting Cowboy, they were both coming off losses and Cowboy has some size on him.
But the premise that a win at WW vs a guy who's coming off 2 losses grants him a LW titleshot - but not vice versa - is fucking disgusting.

In any legitimate sport / league this would be simply laughable but the concept of integrity and the UFC don't really go along together.
Dana's favorites skipping lines left and right, winning a single meaningless fight at weightclass A for a titleshot at weightclass B, never getting stripped for inactivity, blatantly corrupt referees and condoning of PED usage - IF you are a fan favorite.

Next thing you know Conor gets an exemption to weigh in at LW at 180 lbs for his next titleshot vs Khabib. Modified rules, 2 minute rounds and no takedowns allowed.

Rant over, the UFC is nothing but an unprofessional, corrupt and arbitrary shitshow.

Non-Legacy fight. Purely a money grab by the UFC.

The first fight was undeserved by Conor. The second would be WWE level fantasy gaming.

Conors plan all along is to have one more crack at khabib

His ego demands it and it's the highest reward, title shot and money

He WILL lose and fight Nate for number three at years end

Dana will need to bump off Ferguson to give his son his wish

Dana is smart. They are pushing that narrative early for a reason.
Later on reporters will ask why the fight hasnt been made yet?
"Oh why dont you ask Khabib,trying to deal with these people has been crazy,its like trying to sign Fedor. I wanna see this fight happen,the FANS want to see this fight happen..it looks like these guys dont wanna do this fight right now...not my fault,Conors ready,Conor wants this fight,Conor has been training hard,its all on Khabib and his people..nothing to do with me..."
Khabib has his own press and he can make Conor look like shit.

"He did nothing last fight. Never beat anyone to deserve rematch. Cerrone 4-7. Minor leagues ect."

Conors plan all along is to have one more crack at khabib

His ego demands it and it's the highest reward, title shot and money

He WILL lose and fight Nate for number three at years end

Dana will need to bump off Ferguson to give his son his wish
Khabib won't agree to it.

You guys are nuts.

Khabib has his own press and he can make Conor look like shit.

"He did nothing last fight. Never beat anyone to deserve rematch. Cerrone 4-7. Minor leagues ect."
He dont gotta say nothing. All you gotta do is watch the fight between khabib and conor. Everyone seen it lol. Khabib got the belt. That's all that matters

Khabib won't agree to it.

You guys are nuts.

I know that

I am just displaying Danas sick plans

All he cares about is the rematch. He KNOWS Conor will lose, but it will be another huge event

After Khabib dominates Tony he should call out GSP officially

Masvidal or Dustin in the meantime before Khabib- Tony. Paleeeeez

Most elite fans want Nate at 155 first and then Khabib rematch in Septemper unless Tony pulls out yet again then rematch before Ramadan is the only option that makes sense.

Masvidal killed all the hype he had with his UFC 246 stunt and Helwani show attendance today to make it far worse and Gaethje while exciting fighter is just not making enough noise at all. If Ussman was healthy then that would have been great option aswell.

That's nice man, Dana has said a lot of things as well that dont come to fruition. I am sorry you dont believe anything Conor says but thats on you.

I honestly dont think Conor is willing to wait 8 or 9 months to possibly fight Khabib IF he wins and thats a huge IF. What if Tony beats Khabib? Then the UFC will probably sign Conor to fight someone else.

If Tony beats Khabib (which is damn sure possible) Dana won't be mad at all. He will slide Conor right in there for a title shot vs Tony.

Negative: It likely sells a bit less than Conor vs Khabib
Positive (in Dana's eyes anyway): It's a better stylistic matchup for Conor as Tony will likely mostly stand with him.

And mark my words, if Tony does beat Kahbib in a great, competitive fight, they'll give Conor the title shot instead of running back Tony/Khabib like most of us hardcore fans would want. And I can then see Tony beating Conor in a fight where Conor is doing work early, only to fade and get finished.

And then you will REALLY see some fans go apoplectic (and rightfully so) when they give Conor the immediate rematch while Khabib (with 1 career loss) is hung out to dry, waiting.

Conor will be ready of Ferguson trips over a cord or Khabib blows the weight cut.

How can you be so sure? Conor wasn’t ready last time Tony tripped over a cord, despite claims to the contrary.

How can you be so sure? Conor wasn’t ready last time Tony tripped over a cord, despite claims to the contrary.
He's hoping Fergie is the one who can't make it because he wants Khabib. Conor claims he's back in the gym this week so he can be ready for sure.

Sherdoggers are toxic af. I only reply to threads to give my input about the topic directly, yet half of these replies have nothing to do with how a rematches would play out, boneheads

If it were to happen, though it may not, I think Conor would adjust enough to make it slightly more of a striking battle by using his reach advantages to keep distance and learning td defense. Anti-conors underrate him bc they hate him but he has wins over every ufc lw and fw he fought but Khabib, dominating fashion

Not here to discover your personal knowledge of other people’s lives and current situations, just to discuss fights and fighters Skills

No, Khabib is a tad boring and Mcgregor is losing his flame. Just go make Khabib vs Ferguson please.

Back