Khabib vs Gaethje was fixed - Former UFC CHAMP Taktarov

I never thought it was fixed altought there are many indicators which a conspiracy guy could use to believe it, too many, actually...

bad-boys-ii-movie-still-jordi-molla_1721840-400x305.jpeg

i dont think it was fixed. but it was a definite mind fuck for GAETHJE. The entire event was for khabib and the powers at be were helping so much so that it seemed as a dream to gaethje. then he woke up on the mat. im just saying. he was going to make weight no matter what as you saw. gaethje had no chance. and i mean absolutely no fucking chance

It may be the same guy but is he wrong? Khabib's manager is a designated (By U.S state department) terrorist mastermind
cejudo vs moraes was fixed too ? do u know how much it is an insult toward Khabib and justin to say that ?

Last edited:
Taktarov used to be one of the most objective, intelligent and nice athletes I've ever heard/read. Heavy drinking last few years made him a grumpy and weird, totally different person now.
Kids don't drink...

Taktarov is a drunk

Yes Oleg, they're going to let Khabib take a full clip punch to the face in a fixed fight and hope he dosen't go down from it completely fucking the fix...brilliant. Pioneer and a legend, but his brain is mush.

God some of you people are so gullible.

Yes,lets fake a fight for 2 rounds where we actually hit each other flush,that always works

I mean the guy is 28 - 0,he clearly cant handle himself in there,lets help,to absolutley no benefit to ourselves.

Khabib also subbed Conor. Fixed?
Khabib also subbed Dustin. Fixed?
Takta is corrupt himself. Don't believe a corrupt man. Check his computer...I bet he would go to jail.

Back