Khabib vs Gaethje was fixed - Former UFC CHAMP Taktarov

America’s conspiracy gobbling culture is turning a lot of people into retards.

It’s all fake news, right? ...except for the most outlandish stories with no legitimate sources or facts to back them up. Because you know: the government and mainstream media are all in on the great cover-up.

Oleg has been talking shit for some time now. He is jealous of khabib, and says he is the 1st russian champ etc. I thought they actually squashed it when Oleg went to khabib's gym and hung out with his dad etc. Iike oleg or at least used to, but he is whining quite a bit as of late, and acting like a bitch. Its sad really, but when Khabib became so popular he has been acting like a scalded ex wife looki g for revenge. Sad as fuck.

I respected Oleg from back in the day, but claiming fight fixing is just wrong.

There's no way fellow Dominance MMA fighter Gaethje was actually going to try and defeat Khabib after the passing of his father. Gaethje is that type of loyal guy to throw.

The guy was balling his eyes out after underdog Rose KO'd Joanna..

is this the dude that khabib, alex emelianko and other fighters flamed over his comments about caucasian fighters? Didn't he call khabib a wahabi?
What did he say about fighters from the Caucasus?

Wasn't this guy butthurt cause the UFC called him the first champ from russia?

He's said some inflammatory stuff about Dagestanis and people from the Caucasus before. Seems like his just mad no one knows or cares who he is.

Wasn't this guy butthurt cause the UFC called him the first champ from russia?

He's said some inflammatory stuff about Dagestanis and people from the Caucasus before. Seems like his just mad no one knows or cares who he is.
*Called khabib

Ok okay Taktarov admits he fixed a fight in the past. That’s only legit fact I can see here :)

Justin hit Khabib awfully hard in a fixed fight then

There's no way fellow Dominance MMA fighter Gaethje was actually going to try and defeat Khabib after the passing of his father. Gaethje is that type of loyal guy to throw.

Gaethje got TKOd already by Porier and Alvarez. Gaethje was not an unstoppable force like Khabib.

I guess Marlon and Cejudo was fixed too then?

Bro stfu.

Oleg is a known Khabib hater and says/does shit to get attention. I love how a known cheater is the main source on this one with the argument being same manager, no GnP, when damage was done via strikes and fighters fought a ton of times having the same management.

Former UFC champ and Hollywood/Russian films actor/Lion's den associate/Sambo wizard Taktarov thinks that Khabib's last fight was a work

He says it's an obvious work, the both have the same manager and Khabib subbed his opponent instead of hurting him with GnP

Taktarov has been in several fixed fights in the UFC and knows the deal, having the same manager always leads to fixed fights being a real possibility.

Khabib paper Champ and most overhyped #1 Bullshit

Source: Russian Estonian Youtube Channel

upload_2020-11-10_21-22-11.jpeg

I thought they were friends

Told y'all UFC is fixed. McGregor wins were all fixed. His losses, well, they tried. Bisping, GSP, etc. All got fixes. Jones, Lesnar, etc. Even moving states last min. UFC is fake. Just WWE type entertainment trollol
love these tinfoil hat threads.....brings out the best...

loyal to who?

Why are all the people who called Conor vs cerrone fixed so quick to dismiss this?

Back