Khabib vs Gaethje was fixed - Former UFC CHAMP Taktarov

manboy<3

Pathetic hater,MEGA shill
Banned
Reaction score
Former UFC champ and Hollywood/Russian films actor/Lion's den associate/Sambo wizard Taktarov thinks that Khabib's last fight was a work

He says it's an obvious work, the both have the same manager and Khabib subbed his opponent instead of hurting him with GnP

Taktarov has been in several fixed fights in the UFC and knows the deal, having the same manager always leads to fixed fights being a real possibility.

Khabib paper Champ and most overhyped #1 Bullshit

Source: Russian Estonian Youtube Channel

Taktarov is a known Khabib hater, there’s actually beef between him and Khabib where Taktarov was very close to getting the Artem Lobov treatment. He’s also kind of a weirdo headcase, like a Russian Eddie Bravo.

Can't argue with you there "Pathetic hater"

Those are terrible cliffs for an almost hour and a half video and a fix where the ref ignores one of the most emphatic taps in recent memory and lets the submittee's brain go oxygenless for several seconds is a pretty lame setup.

Those are terrible cliffs for an almost hour and a half video and a fix where the ref ignores one of the most emphatic taps in recent memory and lets the submittee's brain go oxygenless for several seconds is a pretty lame setup.

Yes well if it was a fix they really made it looked real ha ha

Former UFC champ and Hollywood/Russian films actor/Lion's den associate/Sambo wizard Taktarov thinks that Khabib's last fight was a work

He says it's an obvious work, the both have the same manager and Khabib subbed his opponent instead of hurting him with GnP

Taktarov has been in several fixed fights in the UFC and knows the deal, having the same manager always leads to fixed fights being a real possibility.

Fucktarov is butthurt because in Russia most people don't consider him a truly First Russian UFC champion. It was long time ago and the format was different. He hates Khabib and his religion and the area where he comes from. BUTT FUCKING HURT! SO low of Taktarov and I used to be a big fan of him. He could never achieve half of what Bibs did. so Fuck off into oblivion Takty! yours, former fan.

Last edited:

is this the dude that khabib, alex emelianko and other fighters flamed over his comments about caucasian fighters? Didn't he call khabib a wahabi?

is this the dude that khabib, alex emelianko and other fighters flamed over his comments about caucasian fighters? Didn't he call khabib a wahabi?

It may be the same guy but is he wrong? Khabib's manager is a designated (By U.S state department) terrorist mastermind

It may be the same guy but is he wrong? Khabib's manager is a designated (By U.S state department) terrorist mastermind
Khabib's comments about france doesn't help either but my mistake, he called Abdulmanap a wahabi, not khabib.

“If one Wahhabi from the Tsumadinsky district said this, why should all fools repeat this? He himself doesn’t repeat it already, and you repeat everything like monkeys after him.”

While Taktarov does not name Khabib Nurmagomedov’s father, Abdulmanap, by name, it appears he is referring to the renowned coach when citing the “Wahabi” because it was Abdulmanap who previously claimed that Taktarov was not technically a UFC champion. Abdulmanap and his son Khabib are also natives of the Tsumadinsky district in Dagestan, which is the area referenced by Taktarov during his social media rant.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/4/...abib-nurmagomedov-father-wahabi-extremist-mma

Translation:
"A big request to all, you can not respond to an insult, a fool is a fool himself. And there was no conflict Oleg I have with you. You and your coach were visiting me. We stayed, had a good time and left. And now you want to get Fedor, Khabib and me. Thank you for everything . I appeal to everyone, don't insult Oleg."

Taktarov is a known Khabib hater, there’s actually beef between him and Khabib where Taktarov was very close to getting the Artem Lobov treatment. He’s also kind of a weirdo headcase, like a Russian Eddie Bravo.
I'll...

1525096630344.gif

...bro

Back