Khabib vs Conor in Russia?!

BenjaminKing

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What does this mean for the lightweight division? Is Dana giving up the idea of an Intirem Title fight? I think Khabib should fight Ferguson or Nate at 209. (Nate would bring in more money though)

What does this mean for the lightweight division? Is Dana giving up the idea of an Intirem Title fight? I think Khabib should fight Ferguson or Nate at 209. (Nate would bring in more money though)

Either of those fights would be great but Nate won't fight Khabib and Ferg is asking for more money. Hopefully Dana pays Ferg and the fight happens in March.

Khabib vs Conor needs to happen . screw Tony Feguson , he just danced around his last fight

would be badass to have a UFC event in Russia.Do it outdoors with snow and shit.......have jets flying overhead with the communist flag waving. While all the Americans come out to "rock you like a hurricane" by the scorpions

This would be the biggest fight of all time. Putin would be ring side, Trump to his left, Dana to his right. Khabib winning would be insanity. Connor winning is riots.

Am I the only one who thinks a champion going to defend in challengers back yard is stupid?

I'll believe it'll happen when Conor steps into the cage for the fight.

That'd be dope. They can have a Russian bear fight as the co-main event.

No way Conor has the balls to face Khabib in Russia..

Never going to happen..

Not a chance that will happen. McGregor is their PPV cash cow, an event in Russia would either be a 7am PPV or a fight night. They won't do a 7am PPV.

It seems from the articles that have been written from good sources that Nurmagomedov is pivotal to the Russian card, so my best guess is a fight night with Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson as main event, a decent co-main and a pile of garbage for the rest of the undercard. And obviously no women because the Russians would puke all over the arena at the sight of it.

No way Conor has the balls to face Khabib in Russia..

Never going to happen..

It's got nothing to do with balls.

Why the fuck would the Champion go to the challenger's country?

And if Conor knocked Khabib out in Russia Conor things could get very dicey.

Not to mention the time difference, the PPV would have to be on in the morning in America.

He might win the crowd like rocky. If i can change. And you can change. Then the whole world can change!!!!

Fedors translator would do the announcing.

Not to mention the time difference, the PPV would have to be on in the morning in America.
Yep, never going to happen...

Am I the only one who thinks a champion going to defend in challengers back yard is stupid?

It's insanely stupid...I agree...how many times did aldo get to defend in Brazil? Tons...Why should conor have defend in his challengers home country?

Yes very dumb. Either a netural place or champs home town

It's insanely stupid...I agree...how many times did aldo get to defend in Brazil? Tons...Why should conor have defend in his challengers home country?
But you're all okay with foreign champions defending their titles in America 90% of the time?

Back