Khabib to Conor: “You will live with this shame all your life”

Khabib has to live with the shame of looking like a shitty person, jumping the cage and starting fights in the crowd when he should have some respect and celebrate with his team for the biggest win of his career

Khabib desperately trying to get a rematch and yet another payday. I don't blame him.

Conor being knocked out on Nate's fight, then turns around and clearly gives his neck. On Khabib's fight, he became tired and give his neck again, clearly - another gnp would beat him up to a TKO.

Come on, man. Come on.

Nate Diaz himself gave Conor props for his heart, if not his technique, in their ground exchange.

As for Khabib - Conor had just won the previous round. He certainly didn’t want to lose. Khabib is just far better than Conor on the ground, and he has the kind of vicious pressure game to take advantage of Conor’s shaky cardio in those moments.

McGregor talked unbelievable shit before the fight, dissing Khabib's father, religion and nation. He then proceeded to get out struck, out grappled and then forced to tap. If that's not shame, I don't know what is..
<LikeReally5>

Nate Diaz himself gave Conor props for his heart, if not his technique, in their ground exchange.

As for Khabib - Conor had just won the previous round. He certainly didn’t want to lose. Khabib is just far better than Conor on the ground, and he has the kind of vicious pressure game to take advantage of Conor’s shaky cardio in those moments.
Despite what the judges say, Khabib was in control of the 3rd round from about one minute in onward.

It was good at the time but now it does seem a little like a sore winner.
A sore loser is one thing. But a bad winner is much worse.
They both need to get over themselves.

And if kahbib does lose a fight this will be karma..
Sore winner? Conor started this again you blind idiot.

Ok so Sherdoggers can and do shit on Conor everyday and cheer for Khabib but when Khabib does it they defend Conor lol. Hilarious.

Don't be bitchin

McGregor talked unbelievable shit before the fight, dissing Khabib's father, religion and nation. He then proceeded to get out struck, out grappled and then forced to tap. If that's not shame, I don't know what is..
<LikeReally5>
No such thing as shame in sports, apparently.

Khabib has to live with the shame of looking like a shitty person, jumping the cage and starting fights in the crowd when he should have some respect and celebrate with his team for the biggest win of his career
lmao go watch something else you whiny little girl

There is certainly some shame to losing to a guy who slapped your best friend and whom you talked trash to for months
There’s no shame in losing fool. The honour is stepping up to defend your friend even if you lose, this is known. The shameful man wouldn’t fight because he’s scared to lose

he is 100% right tho. Conor and his hairline still cant get over what happened
"Hairline"..? Only soy boys and queers obsess about their hair or even worse another mans hair ffs, which one are you?

Despite what the judges say, Khabib was in control of the 3rd round from about one minute in onward.

Disagree. I’ve watched the fight several times, and I give round 3 to Conor every time. Judges got it right.

(IN MY OPINION... happy?)

bork1}

"Hairline"..? Only soy boys and queers obsess about their hair or even worse another mans hair ffs, which one are you?
funny you mention being obsessed with another man, just look at your av

That wasn't shame.

That was ending the war.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back