Khabib to Conor: “You will live with this shame all your life”

Riiiiiiiiiiight
He punked the other idiot from that bunch of morons right after he dealt with the leader.

First he slapped artem
Second he made conor tap
Third he flying eagle punched danis

Straight after he's been around the world with everyone that wants to meet him after the slaughter of SBG.

#khabibbless #itsjustbusiness

I'm sure he will cry into his 100 million dollars.

There is certainly some shame to losing to a guy who slapped your best friend and whom you talked trash to for months
I agree. Conor was also fighting for Artems honor and Khabib just mauled the fuck out of Conor. Getting dropped by Khabib was pretty damn humiliating for Conor.

Is this Ali ? that poke isn't random.

Or is Khabib after they had a chat with the UFC and looks like Conor is looking for a fight that isn't Khabib and let's be honest biggest fight money and publicity is the rematch not freaking awkward Tony that only the MMA forums know.

Well Said by Khabib the "body glove" nurmagodasijdapjd

Defeat your opponent:
Shame on your opponent.
Shame your defeated opponent:
Shame on you.

304120.fa93f9b2.630x354o.2329c18222a6@2x.png

Khabib needs to man up and fight Woodley instead of almost dying each weight cut to make/miss 155. At least Conor had the balls to move up, even though he never missed weight.

Khabib needs to man up and fight Woodley instead of almost dying each weight cut to make/miss 155. At least Conor had the balls to move up.

Show me a single picture of Khabib looking bigger than his opponents like Conor did at FW?

I know for a fact it doesn't exist so nice try there buddy.

Disagree.

Throwing the dolly at the bus was shameful.

However, there is no shame in tapping out to a submission.
It is shaming when you talk like a loud mouth before the fight and still bitch about it after the loss.

Khabib has actually not done too much to rub the salt in Conor's wounds since the fight (Ali has done much more). Conor on the other hand is slowly increasing his excuses and altering the fight.

Round 1 is now Conor's from a fight standpoint.
Round 2 was a lucky round for Khabib.
Round 3 is a dominant round the way he speaks about it.
Round 4 he made a mistake and that is what cost him. Nothing to do with Khabib's skill and dominance.

Now he supposedly told Khabib to stop bitching like he was in control during the fight. Trying to flip his cheating into making Khabib look like he was just whining.
I always laughed when people said conor was humble

Back