Khabib to Conor: “You will live with this shame all your life”

Disagree.

Throwing the dolly at the bus was shameful.

However, there is no shame in tapping out to a submission.
Yup! That's how you know Ali wrote the post, not a real fighter like Khabib. Real fighters know that submissions aren't "shameful"

Disagree.

Throwing the dolly at the bus was shameful.

However, there is no shame in tapping out to a submission.
When you give neck to avoid TKO (Nate, Khabib), yes, there is shame. A lot.

There is certainly some shame to losing to a guy who slapped your best friend and whom you talked trash to for months

Disagree. The outcome of a sporting contest is separate from any context of who is right or wrong morally. People often confuse the two, but in fact they have nothing to do with each other.

Fuck yeah

Incoming rematch :D

Expect Conor to reply soon

Khabib reminds me of Ronda. Sore winner.
Khabib has actually not done too much to rub the salt in Conor's wounds since the fight (Ali has done much more). Conor on the other hand is slowly increasing his excuses and altering the fight.

Round 1 is now Conor's from a fight standpoint.
Round 2 was a lucky round for Khabib.
Round 3 is a dominant round the way he speaks about it.
Round 4 he made a mistake and that is what cost him. Nothing to do with Khabib's skill and dominance.

Now he supposedly told Khabib to stop bitching like he was in control during the fight. Trying to flip his cheating into making Khabib look like he was just whining.

Disagree. The outcome of a sporting contest is separate from any context of who is right or wrong morally. People often confuse the two, but I think they have nothing to do with each other.
Ftfy

Ok so Sherdoggers can and do shit on Conor everyday and cheer for Khabib but when Khabib does it they defend Conor lol. Hilarious.

When you give neck to avoid TKO (Nate, Khabib), yes, there is shame. A lot.

Except that’s not what happened, in either case. Conor is simply severely outskilled by guys like Nate & Khabib on the ground.

Ok so Sherdoggers can and do shit on Conor everyday and cheer for Khabib but when Khabib does it they defend Conor lol. Hilarious.

I wouldn’t be defending Conor if Khabib put a picture of throwing the dolly, and talking about shame.

Tapping to a submission however, is not shameful. Whether it’s Conor or anyone else

Khabib reminds me of Ronda. Sore winner.
It was good at the time but now it does seem a little like a sore winner.
A sore loser is one thing. But a bad winner is much worse.
They both need to get over themselves.

And if kahbib does lose a fight this will be karma..

Beeb knows only fighter he can make serious money with is Conor ........ an Co or has yet to agree to anyone else.

I can see this rematch after suspensions maybe August. Put Ferg v Dustin on same card for interim an make the winners have to fight or get stripped.

I wouldn’t be defending Conor if Khabib put a picture of throwing the dolly, and talking about shame.

Tapping to a submission however, in my opinion, is not shameful. Whether it’s Conor or anyone else

FTFY again

So much for sportsmanship!!!

Extremely disappointed in this behavior.

Except that’s not what happened, in either case. Conor is simply severely outskilled by guys like Nate & Khabib on the ground.
Conor being knocked out on Nate's fight, then turns around and clearly gives his neck. On Khabib's fight, he became tired and gives his neck again, clearly - another gnp would beat him up to a TKO.

Come on, man. Come on.

Last edited:
Back