Khabib respects BJ.

Weak troll job. 3/10 for effort. But too obvious. Good luck with the next

Lol , I don’t like diodos but you had me rolling on this post.
That’s a shame you don’t like me. I’m a really cool and nice person who has a very good understanding and knowledge of mma.

That’s a shame you don’t like me. I’m a really cool and nice person who has a very good understanding and knowledge of mma.
Lol no not you bro literally dildos. You alright

Lol no not you bro literally dildos. You alright
tenor.gif

BJ is the GOAT of the longest losing streak in the entire history of UFC. Not a single fighter among thousands that fought in UFC could boast such a beautiful record.

Why else wouldn’t Khabib go and get a 4th UFC lightweight defence??

It’s because he has the most utmost respect for the real lightweight goat BJ Penn!!! And I think deep down inside of khabib, he knows a motivated BJ Penn would finish him within 3.

I can not understand any other reason. And neither should anyone else. Khabib and his dad, mother too- knew this. And they wanted to pay their own respect to the real lightweight goat.

Now this retirement is one thing I can admire about Khabib, one thing I can not is if he chooses to return. Because I can’t help but think this.

123043574_1443468882697722_1496182395647884511_n.jpg

Team Edgar :D

BJ is the GOAT of the longest losing streak in the entire history of UFC. Not a single fighter among thousands that fought in UFC could boast such a beautiful record.
He legit said "UFC gotta gimme someone I can beat!!"

but they didnt have nobody.

<puh-lease75>

Ok thanks for that intelligent and informative discussion.
No yeah, great job posting a fucking IG link of some 20k follower account. Fucking real smart, and informative, and useful.

if he really respected BJ he'd come back, lose his next 15 fights and then get KO'd by a fatso outside the local borsch shop.

<Waaah><Waaah><Waaah>

cry harder you triggered little girl.
You asked, got an answer. Responded with pictures, suggested I'm crying, triggered, and a girl. Look in a fucking mirror, fatty.

Khabib makes BJ quit on the stool, like GSP did.

Back