Khabib respects BJ.

I respectfully disagree, as I think Khabib gets him down and breaks his will.
However, I give prime Penn a much better shot than anyone currently on the LW roster.
It would look like what hughes did in the second fight but worse. Bj wouldnt be able to get out from under him once his gas tank is even at 90%, let alone when he inevitably gasses.

I respectfully disagree, as I think Khabib gets him down and breaks his will.
However, I give prime Penn a much better shot than anyone currently on the LW roster.
This is how I feel. Dildo saying khabib will gas is Ludacris though. I see the fight very competitive in the first 2 maybe bj even winning those rounds with khabib taking over in the 3rd and getting a 4th or 5th round tko

This is how I feel. Dildo saying khabib will gas is Ludacris though. I see the fight very competitive in the first 2 maybe bj even winning those rounds with khabib taking over in the 3rd and getting a 4th or 5th round tko
I agree that bj could have held his own and it would have been a good fight, but I dont think he could have stopped the takedown. His tdd was epic but khabib is relentless and his pressure would have BJ backing up to avoid the TD and I think it would just be too much for BJ to get any good offense going without risking getting taken down. The ground game is where I think it would have been amazing to watch though. Bj could scramble better than anymore but khabib...is khabib. It would probably be the highest level scrambles we have ever seen lol.

GOAT..

bj-part2.gif
<{anton}>

i consider bj penns legacy more goat level than anderson silvas
khabib with a few more impressive wins can possibly surpass gsp as the smoothest goat candidate beside jon jones. jon jones was one of the greatest FIGHTERS of all time. as far as legacy goes. gsp didnt have the strongest ending and if it wasnt for him coming back and beating bisping, _he wouldnt be considered. silva went out too badly. fedor was dominant but fell off. bj penn was a damn good fighter too and all things considered. has a pretty strong legacy still!
BJP fell off worse than anyone fool.

Why else wouldn’t Khabib go and get a 4th UFC lightweight defence??

Maybe because his dad died and he made a promise to his mom to leave the competition ?
Khabib would send a prime BJ in a body bag if they fought. There are levels in this game.

Tbh I think bj honestly finishes khabib within 3.

bj just has that much better striking, and tdd and bjj. I doubt khabib could land a takedown without gassing within one round and then bj just has the upper hand all fight.

You're trying way to hard lol

This is how I know you are trolling again. Khabib will gas in one round but BJ will have cardio for days. Right.
Motivated bj took Edgar of all people to a 5 round decision and won but got robbed by the judges the first fight, so I don’t know why you are saying bj doesn’t have good cardio.

Motivated bj took Edgar of all people to a 5 round decision and won but got robbed by the judges the first fight, so I don’t know why you are saying bj doesn’t have good cardio.
Bc he doesn't and that was a light sparring match nothing happened. Beb would be all over him. Remember his 2nd fight with huges it would be like that just much worse.

Bc he doesn't and that was a light sparring match nothing happened. Beb would be all over him. Remember his 2nd fight with huges it would be like that just much worse.
Why not cite the first or third bj vs Hughes fight??

you are criminally underrating bj and honestly it is sickening.

wether you started to follow mma after 2010 or something or earlier and you just a hater (which I assume) you do not know what a motivated bj is capable of. And this is sad.

Why not cite the first or third bj vs Hughes fight??

you are criminally underrating bj and honestly it is sickening.

wether you started to follow mma after 2010 or something or earlier and you just a hater (which I assume) you do not know what a motivated bj is capable of. And this is sad.
1st was a masterclass and short fight same with the 3rd. The motivated bj is pure bullshit by delusional fans. The man would have been khabibs toughest fight in his prime and is probably the 2nd best lw of all time as of now but khabib would have won and to say beb would have gotten tired first is crazy and trolling and you know it dildo. You're by no means a poster I dislike but right now you are clearly trolling me and I'm gonna call a quits.

1st was a masterclass and short fight same with the 3rd. The motivated bj is pure bullshit by delusional fans. The man would have been khabibs toughest fight in his prime and is probably the 2nd best lw of all time as of now but khabib would have won and to say beb would have gotten tired first is crazy and trolling and you know it dildo. You're by no means a poster I dislike but right now you are clearly trolling me and I'm gonna call a quits.
We have seen khabib tire before against less relentless fighters earlier in his career so to write penn off just like that is sickening. He beat georges the first fight and you think he couldn’t beat khabib?! This is near comical.

Back