Khabib respects BJ.

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Why else wouldn’t Khabib go and get a 4th UFC lightweight defence??

It’s because he has the most utmost respect for the real lightweight goat BJ Penn!!! And I think deep down inside of khabib, he knows a motivated BJ Penn would finish him within 3.

I can not understand any other reason. And neither should anyone else. Khabib and his dad, mother too- knew this. And they wanted to pay their own respect to the real lightweight goat.

Now this retirement is one thing I can admire about Khabib, one thing I can not is if he chooses to return. Because I can’t help but think this.

No way, ya noob, it's obviously because he respects Bendo.

Terrible trolling, TS. Just terrible.
168504.jpg

move along kid, no trolling here at all.

Why else wouldn’t Khabib go and get a 4th UFC lightweight defence??

It’s because he has the most utmost respect for the real lightweight goat BJ Penn!!! And I think deep down inside of khabib, he knows a motivated BJ Penn would finish him within 3.

I can not understand any other reason. And neither should anyone else. Khabib and his dad, mother too- knew this. And they wanted to pay their own respect to the real lightweight goat.

Now this retirement is one thing I can admire about Khabib, one thing I can not is if he chooses to return. Because I can’t help but think this.

Didn't you just get dubs for trolling? You really can't help yourself can you?

Didn't you just get dubs for trolling? You really can't help yourself can you?
no trolling here, just my honest opinion.

and to call this trolling compared to lots of other threads would just be straight up illegal.

BJ is one of my least favorite fighters but you’re a blind hater if you don’t respect the man’s skills.

BJ is one of my least favorite fighters but you’re a blind hater if you don’t respect the man’s skills.
Tbh I think bj honestly finishes khabib within 3.

bj just has that much better striking, and tdd and bjj. I doubt khabib could land a takedown without gassing within one round and then bj just has the upper hand all fight.

Khabib dosen't care about comissions and decisions, he knows Benson is a g.

bj just has that much better striking, and tdd and bjj. I doubt khabib could land a takedown without gassing within one round and then bj just has the upper hand all fight.
This is how I know you are trolling again. Khabib will gas in one round but BJ will have cardio for days. Right.

i consider bj penns legacy more goat level than anderson silvas
khabib with a few more impressive wins can possibly surpass gsp as the smoothest goat candidate beside jon jones. jon jones was one of the greatest FIGHTERS of all time. as far as legacy goes. gsp didnt have the strongest ending and if it wasnt for him coming back and beating bisping, _he wouldnt be considered. silva went out too badly. fedor was dominant but fell off. bj penn was a damn good fighter too and all things considered. has a pretty strong legacy still!

I respectfully disagree, as I think Khabib gets him down and breaks his will.
However, I give prime Penn a much better shot than anyone currently on the LW roster.

Back