Khabib playing with fire.. wearing "I Love USA" shirt in Mecca

I have a lot of respect for Khabib but I don't know how I feel now that I see him wearing cuffed capris

Also, you guys know USA and Saudis have a pretty decent relationship, right?

I think you mean that USA and royal/rich Saudi family members have decent relationship. Average Saudi probably wants no US involvement/military presence in their country.

When I clicked the thread I figured he was wearing the shirt as a joke.

For all people saying that Arabia is just a horrible place and heaven for terrorists, quit watching so many action movies and manipulated news.

Hopefully you are aware of the amount of innocent people Americans have killed over the last 100 years.

There's only one country that ends in SA and it's murica, the greatest country ever.

So Abdullah's dead, eh? Let's see if there's a power struggle. Wouldn't be the first time there was one in KSA.

It's rather doubtful there will be for the moment. After Salman dies, things might get more interesting, but Saudi Arabia is pretty stable for the moment despite its general backwardness.

Last edited:
For all people saying that Arabia is just a horrible place and heaven for terrorists, quit watching so many action movies and manipulated news.

Hopefully you are aware of the amount of innocent people Americans have killed over the last 100 years.

Yes KSA is right up in kindness with the treatment of women, gays and people that break sharia laws. And it's even worse where ISIS is. Yes the us foreign policy sucks. Doesn't change that fact that Islam countries top all the lists for poor treatment of human beings. Maybe you think it's cool for ISIS to rape and blunder other Muslims and Christian because the US has killed people?

Hahahahahhahahahha it's not only that it's KSA. The USA is also an important partner of the Saudis

It's rather doubtful there will be for the moment. After Salman dies, things might get more interesting, but Saudi Arabia is pretty stable for the moment despite it's general backwardness.

I remember reading in this book about the problems KSA will face in the near future, given the age of the princely brothers and their system of succession (agnatic seniority). Interesting stuff. IIRC, the author sounded pretty confident a power struggle will result once the power has to pass on to the next generation.

It's rather doubtful there will be for the moment. After Salman dies, things might get more interesting, but Saudi Arabia is pretty stable for the moment despite its general backwardness.
We shall see. A lot of analysts didn't think the Arab Spring skipped over KSA so much as it was postponed until Abdullah died.

So has Russia, China, the UK, France, Germany, Japan...should I continue? Stop trying to equate everything. Not all places are the same. Just because a lot of countries' militaries have killed people doesn't mean some places, like KSA, don't have more oppressive laws/societal norms than others.

I have a lot of respect for Khabib but I don't know how I feel now that I see him wearing cuffed capris

Also, you guys know USA and Saudis have a pretty decent relationship, right?

Which Saudis?

You may be surprised how many people committed to opposing freedom and killing westerners have been Saudis and not from the country they were killed/captured in.

Which Saudis?

You may be surprised how many people committed to opposing freedom and killing westerners have been Saudis and not from the country they were killed/captured in.

From the looks of this post you'd be even more surprised how many Saudis just want to drive cars and play video games and don't give a shit about any of that.

TS after getting exposed for the KSA/USA flub...

tumblr_mh020gIO4a1qhkufzo2_500.gif

i rolfed

I remember reading in this book about the problems KSA will face in the near future, given the age of the princely brothers and their system of succession (agnatic seniority). Interesting stuff. IIRC, the author sounded pretty confident a power struggle will result once the power has to pass on to the next generation.

I'll have to take a look at it. I've read articles predicting potential problems down the line like you said, but as long as the oil is flowing and the central structure is strong (and it is), I don't think we're going to see many significant problems. Their oil isn't going to last forever, and the same worldwide demand may not always persist, either. Things could get very ugly there down the road. For the time being, though, I'd say they're pretty stable.

Back