Khabib playing with fire.. wearing "I Love USA" shirt in Mecca

fvuvs8.jpg

How you can love a place like Saudi Arabia is the real question.

Well if you love stoning people to death and or beheadings, you'd be right at home if that's what your religion was all about.

I have a lot of respect for Khabib but I don't know how I feel now that I see him wearing cuffed capris

Also, you guys know USA and Saudis have a pretty decent relationship, right?
Doesn't really change the fact that Saudi Arabia is probably one of the most, if not the most extremist Muslim country in the world.

Wow, he loves the oppressive dictatorship-state Saudi Arabia.. good one.

TS, you're here since 2006 and then 9 years later you make this ?

Am I the only one who thinks its funny that Saudi Arabia sells a T-shirt like that?:)

I had a muslim friend who complained that they've commercialized everything down there. But I didn't expect stuff like this.

Yes , I was surprised as well.

But i guess everybody copies everybody nowadays.. principles and ideologies out the window then.

EDIT: Wohoo! Saudi king dead.

How you can love a place like Saudi Arabia is the real question.

There's probably some decent places to go around there. Overall their political regime is one of the most openly oppressive and barbaric in the world, truth be told.

First we had UBERTS, then we had ALPHATS and on this day, a new TS was born. Adultswim296 shall now be known as ' PHAILTS '

There's probably some decent places to go around there. Overall their political regime is one of the most openly oppressive and barbaric in the world, truth be told.

Let's be honest...

Would you let women drive?

Yeah, exactly

If you do and believe the right things, yeah.

I'm sorry but there's something so inbred looking about them all...

So Abdullah's dead, eh? Let's see if there's a power struggle. Wouldn't be the first time there was one in KSA.

Back