Khabib playing with fire.. wearing "I Love USA" shirt in Mecca

Wow! I haven't seen such a fail since... since...
3639290_o.gif

THIS!

Someone should tell him that according to Saudi version of Islam MMA is a sin and should be forbidden.

TS after getting exposed for the KSA/USA flub...

tumblr_mh020gIO4a1qhkufzo2_500.gif

Dude is from Dagestan. He gives zero f#cks. But also what others said... KSA =/= USA

Am I the only one who thinks its funny that Saudi Arabia sells a T-shirt like that?:)

I had a muslim friend who complained that they've commercialized everything down there. But I didn't expect stuff like this.

I have a lot of respect for Khabib but I don't know how I feel now that I see him wearing cuffed capris

Also, you guys know USA and Saudis have a pretty decent relationship, right?

Who gives a fuck how cosy the US and Saudi 1% relations are? The place is time capsule and not in a good way.

How you can love a place like Saudi Arabia is the real question.

Have you ever been there? I lived there for almost 9 months. It was a good time, besides the work haha.

Have you ever been there? I lived there for almost 9 months. It was a good time, besides the work haha.

I've heard enough bad shit about it to never want to go there. Way too medieval in its values.

I've heard enough bad shit about it to never want to go there. Way too medieval in its values.

As long as you make sure you're not a criminal, a homo or a woman I'm sure you'd have a lovely time there.

Back