Media Khabib on WMMA, moving to 170 and more....

What media outlets do you recommend as non baised ?
None, nobody is going to spend a lot of money on a network just to give an honest view about anything they will try to stuff your head
with their agenda one way or another
media is a weapon.
if you wanna know about something follow it closely till you become eligible to make your own analysis based on your understanding of things but ppl don't do that, instead they wanna pretend that they know everything about anything

Male feminists are too scared of Muslims to say anything.
feminists ppl are so unrealistic just like democracy, interest-based economy..etc
these things can only survive under certain circumstances

f you wanna know about something follow it closely till you become eligible to make your own analysis based on your understanding of things

But what if a person is too retarded to analize what he sees, like you for example?

Is the WMMA bit legit? Did he actually say that or troll?

Lmao.

death to wmma!

Gender roles isn't a human right issue. It's a cultural belief. We can't compare racial and sexist prejudice and acts of violence with gender roles in different cultures.

You and I are talking about two different topics here.

I never said people are flooding Dagestan to impose western values and cultures on Dagestan. You're exaggerating what I said. I said people from the US should not impose our western values and cultures on people from other cultures when WE (people from the US) don't live by others' cultures.

What? Khabib "assimilated himself into Western culture" by signing a UFC contract?

First, Khabib signed a contract to fight in the UFC, just like many other international athletes. He did not naturalize to become a US citizen. You must be confusing between the two.

Second, Khabib did not impose his cultural beliefs onto people in the US. He was answering a question by a Muslim in Saudi Arabia.

LOL, see, this is the problem with ethnocentric thinking.

First, just because he was speaking in English (the common international language) does not mean he has to change his cultural beliefs and adopt western ones.

Second, they're in Saudi Arabia. So if Western media are there means Khabib has to live by our Western beliefs?

Let's say if Russian media were to come to the US and interview an American fighter, should the American fighter live by Russian's cultural beliefs?

I'm not taking any sides here, but I just want to point out the double standards, which is that it's easy for us from the US to point fingers at people from other cultures and expect them to live by our way of thinking, without realizing that we are being egotistical and hypocritical, because when was the last time we live by someone else's cultural beliefs?

I will reply to this. I disagree with much of it, but it is still coherent and uses rational thinking so it deserves a better reply than I have time for right now. I'll give a real answer later after I get some work done and sit through some boring meetings.

Can you elaborate please? If that is true and confirmed, then yes, my logic will indeed apply to US presidents

It is such a massive story that there is no way I'm typing out all the details. Google will help alot. Most people dont know about it because MSM is propaganda and they dont report on what makes America look bad

In a nutshell the US is fighting a proxy war arming and supporting Saudi Arabia in Yemen as they bomb infrastructure, schools, hospitals, and even open air markets. Just then summer there was an elementary school bus bombing from our weapons that killed more children than Sandy Hook.

They are also blocking supplies from entering the country using blockades, leading to so far a conservatives estimate of 85,000 children dying of starvation. The latest report claim they expect 300,000 dead kids due to starvation alone. Due to lack of medical supplies there is a devastating colera outbreak as well

What the US is helping the Saudis do in Yemen is the worst humanitarian crisis in the world right now

So the Turkish government is ‘western media’ now?
Fuck off with that apologist bullshit.

The Turkish Government are a government, a political entity. The Turkish media are pro Turkish government. You really believe the information released by a government contolled media is unbiased?
See how far the termites have spread, and how well they have dined.

Yeeeah, unlike you with all the insider , confirmed information that is spread in the secret society you belong to.

How is your tinfoil hat? Not too tight?

If you bothered reading the rest of my replies on the thread, you will see that I said that all media is biased and that we shouldn't be using the information they provide to forge political conclusions.
I specifically mentioned 'alternative' sources such as The Young Turks and Alex Jones and how they too are too biased to be believed.
Not once did I suggest I had any insider information, I said the opposite. That all information we receive here in the west is biased, political mis and disinformation.

Adam Curtis' Bitter Lake is a great wee documentary on this form of news gathering.

PS, I wore a nice little yellow sailor's beanie today as it's cold out. Not a tinfoil hat. Had my little kiss curl hanging down the front, I looked super cute.

Back