Upcoming...

"Dana White declares war on Russia!"

Russia doesn't care...

@Joinho10

you can try to cover it up by playing innocent boy

but i know the truth and so does sherdog

imma let it slide this one time kid ok

Hes one of us boys

For real though, lol at UFC fighters buying PPV.

You don't go out to lunch and pay at McDs when you work there. You steal some food on the low or get the employee discount from a homie

Ppvs are free in many countries of latin america if you have premium cable ...I have the app of fox action premium / espn latin america on my phone. I login using my cable provider info and password from latin america and i watch that shit on HD in us soil.

Lol damn. Khabib was never Dana's friend

"Fighters need to get paid more!"

"IM NEVER BUYING A FUCKING PAY PER VIEW!"

<{danayeah}>
Hey man let’s not conflate the 2 things.

There’s a difference between a critique of the pay structure that ufc has compared to other sports leagues and how much you contribute to it.

Guys like Masvidal compare themselves to other American sports leagues in comparison to % of revenue. That’s the argument and I think it’s a terrible one because ufc is reality tv first and sport second. It should just be tournament based. People ducking each other, getting rematches they don’t deserve, not getting fights they deserve. It’s all based on what can create the most drama. NFL athletes or NBA athletes can’t turn down games if the guy guarding them is a bad stylistic matchup. Dana needs to go or needs to operate on merit. Because the days of the likes of GSP or Silva fighting top contender after contender are gone. I fear it’s slowly turning into professional boxing culture.

Back