Media Khabib on buying ppvs "We have russian link, Never pay"

he is joking, its totally illegal to steal.
how many videos have you seen of the dagastanis watching in large groups?
they don't pay ppv. they watch it in the cinema like in australian

big screen viewing sponsored by russian links

I think Khabib just means that it is on TV in russia. No PPV there.

A lot of fans prefer the English commentary anyway. Plus they don’t usually air prelims in Russia, just the main card. For example, they’ll show only the three last fights of the main card tonight (plus the pre-recorded Tsarukyan fight), so most of the time it’s way more convenient to find a high quality US stream and watch the event in its entirety.

Oh, and you also don’t have to deal with all the annoying Russian commercials between the rounds which is also cool.

Last edited:
That’s not even paying for a PPv. Khabib isn’t paying 8 bucks for ESPN plus.

i3eLl.gif

oh man that’s hilarious! What org was that?

Let s add this to the list:
- he almost killed Artiom.
- he farted in line at the buffet.
- he made a guy do pushups to exhaustion
- he got a parking ticket.
- he has russian link.
- he is not humble.

{<BJPeen}

Reactions: TR1
Khabib just TKO’d pink goof

"Fighters need to get paid more!"

"IM NEVER BUYING A FUCKING PAY PER VIEW!"

<{danayeah}>
yeah and I'm also never buying network television, because I refuse to let such treacherous and tyrannical companies gain capital off me. (this is the case in canada)

Gimme fight pass and all my ppvs for 34 canadian dollars a month. Direct from the UFC, and I'll pay it. no cable provider and no ppv.

Dana was talking about Khabib then... <Eek2.0>Hey Khabib, make sure you share your stream before they come after you later tonight, ok? BLESS YOU Brother

i dont follow other sports but outside of regular cable cost when it comes to the big events like the world series the super bowl , basketball, the Olympics do you have to pay extra to see these live? I feel like it hurts the ufc to put their biggest fights behind a paywall.

Back