Media Khabib on buying ppvs "We have russian link, Never pay"

If it wasnt for his fundamentalist muslims beliefs, he would most likely be among my fav fighters, too bad. Still a legend for sure.
I mean if you wanna go there we can. Christians have done some absolutely horrible things even worse than Muslims since Christians ruled half the world. Islam is based off the Old and New Testament by the way. Take it to the war room. Hypocrite.

I have Google translate on standby to get Russian link if I need it.

If it wasnt for his fundamentalist muslims beliefs, he would most likely be among my fav fighters, too bad. Still a legend for sure.
You're incapable of separating the fighter from the person?

Conor and Jon Jones are among my favorite fighters, but I acknowledge they are cheaters and shitty people.

DwzsyTlUUAAp58E.jpg
u have that kind of pics on ur pc mate ? ur alright ?

The lowest earning regions (less than 15,000 rubles - $253 a month) are the republics of Dagestan, Kabardino-Balkaria, Chechnya, Kalmykia, and Karachayevo-Cherkesiya.

Over a weeks wages in Dagestan for the American PPV price.....

lol. You think he'd want the super HD to see the fine details of potential opponents and shit. I guess when your game plan is 'figure 4 and smesh' that isn't necessary.

You can't watch PPV in Russia, its regionally restricted. You need to use VPN.

That's Dana's master plan to get the Khabib/Conor fight. He's gonna catch Khabib streaming and blackmail him with legal action.

Russian link strong, ESPN not strong. Russian link smesh ESPN.

"Fighters need to get paid more!"

"IM NEVER BUYING A FUCKING PAY PER VIEW!"

<{danayeah}>

that's because 99% of your payment for the PPV doesn't go towards the fighters..

if i thought fighters would actually get my money I'd be more willing to give ppvs a chance

"Its not how much money you make, but how much you save"

Khabib bless

that's because 99% of your payment for the PPV doesn't go towards the fighters..

if i thought fighters would actually get my money I'd be more willing to give ppvs a chance

Yes it does.

Back