Reaction score
Anthony Pettis firstly reacts to Benson's win:

Anthony Pettis ‏@Showtimepettis 13m
Three peat???

Then Khabib lets him know that he has other plans:

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 3m
@Showtimepettis I'm coming for you@ufc

Anthony Pettis ‏@Showtimepettis 19m
@TeamKhabib who have you beat again? Every has something to say when I'm Injured lol!!!

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 4m
@Showtimepettis I do not touch the disabled, and fight at least once a year if you are a champion @ufc @danawhite

khabib nurmagomedov @TeamKhabib

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Khabib beats Pettis.

So he'll be Pettis' fight after Gil? New Years card 2015?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendo or Khabib stepped in for Pettis against Melendez.

Lol I'm watching pettis on fox right now and wow has he ballooned up. Is he considered a small lightweight?

Epic tweet, and I normally hate the twitter BS. Khabib could very well maul Pettis for the belt.
if pettis fought

So he is not going to avenge his friend?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendo or Khabib stepped in for Pettis against Melendez.

Yeah, at the rate he is going Bendo is going to fight his 3rd fight before Pettis even defends his title.

Khabib just making sure Pettis doesn't try and avoid him should be be successful this December. I'm sure his post about Bendo worried him.

Pettis will look good wearing that Dagestani winter hat.

Anthony Pettis ‏@Showtimepettis 19m
@TeamKhabib who have you beat again? Every has something to say when I'm Injured lol!!!

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 4m
@Showtimepettis I do not touch the disabled, and fight at least once a year if you are a champion @ufc @danawhite

lol awesome

So he'll be Pettis' fight after Gil? New Years card 2015?

Pettis vs Gil will be on the End of year Card....so Pettis/Gil vs Khabib/TBD on the Memorial Day Card next year probably

Picking and choosing. :icon_chee LW division getting extremely competitive.

Back