Khabib Nurmagomedov tells Anthony Pettis "I'm coming for you"

People shit on Bendo a lot but he was the guy to break the "traffic jam" the UFC LW pretty much always had with bullshit, injuries, politics, and other nonsense.

Now we got Kevin Nash as champ (Pettis can't even seem to fap without tearing an ACL or blowing his shoulder our) here we go again with this traffic jam, and contenders knocking off other contenders which could give us title fights and fresh faces for a year or 2.

Must be nice to win a belt, then date some basketball players baby momma, get fat, and just dick around in Brazil while the top tier are knocking each other off then sitting around for months.

I wonder if DC is helping Khabib with his tweets.

Khabib Diaz?

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 13m
@Showtimepettis you should be active in charity if you have so much money, and not sit in the clubs with beer homie

Khabib hasn't fought anyone nearly as skilled in the stand up as Pettis or as dangerous off their back as he is. Pettis all day, body kicks will slow Khabib down and Pettis will get the TKO.

Khabib needs another win but it will be an interesting fight.

That's why he has finished his last three opponents in the first round because he is trying to look good for cameras. lol

You Pettis haters are pathetic.

Sir, please understand that there are limits to people's patience.

Pettis has fought a total of 5 times since 2011. That's nearly three and a half years. Let's be optimistic and say he returns and defends his belt - which he has yet to do by year end. That means he's fought 6 times in 4 years, that is an average of 1.5 fights per year for gods sake.

Compare that to Benson who has already fought 10 times (likely 11 by year end) in the same time frame.

In many fans opinions the guy simply does not fight enough. If he simply cannot maintain the health to fight more often, maybe he's not cut out to be a champ.

Khabib Diaz?

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 13m
@Showtimepettis you should be active in charity if you have so much money, and not sit in the clubs with beer homie

I imagine like Rockhold, Cain, and Cormier all hovering around standing behind Khabib as he's on his laptop feeding him lines for the Tweets.

Like this literally came out of nowhere lol.

I imagine like Rockhold, Cain, and Cormier all hovering around standing behind Khabib as he's on his laptop feeding him lines for the Tweets.

Like this literally came out of nowhere lol.

Lmao I can definitely picture that happening. You gotta think that someone is helping him type some of that stuff.

Sir, please understand that there are limits to people's patience.

Pettis has fought a total of 5 times since 2011. That's nearly three and a half years. Let's be optimistic and say he returns and defends his belt - which he has yet to do by year end. That means he's fought 6 times in 4 years, that is an average of 1.5 fights per year for gods sake.

Compare that to Benson who has already fought 10 times (likely 11 by year end) in the same time frame.

In many fans opinions the guy simply does not fight enough. If he simply cannot maintain the health to fight more often, maybe he's not cut out to be a champ.

What does have to do with what he said?

I understand if you are upset about him not being in good health to fight often lately but the guy I replied to said he focuses more on looking good while he fights than fighting which is the dumbest thing I have ever read on his forum.

Pettis was likely cleared to fight this summer or that is what he was working towards until TUF. Blame TUF for him not fighting again soon. He is cut out to be champ by defeating the previous champion if he is out for another long period of time with injury he will get stripped.

On the contrary, it is you, Pettis-Haters Hater, who is pathetic. I'm a Pettis fan and I'm just expressing an opinion. If you're all blind praise for every fighter you support, be my guest. Myself I like to point out what I don't like about them, too.

There is a difference between criticism, and the silliness you implied.

Khabib is a bad matchup for Pettis. I don't think he'll be fighting him anytime soon though.

Oh the world famous "who have you beat?" comeback. Anthony would be wise not to underestimate or look past Khabib.

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib

^^lol

Those tweets are pretty funny.

Who has he beat?

Everyone who's challanged him.. including bears

I love how everyone just knows he's going to be champ.

The teenage girl-gossip mentality of Sherdog is really offputting. It's hard to tell there is a majority male demographic here at times.

Lol

The disability tweet is still making me laugh

I can only imagine the fanbase and reaction for the same boring fighter but named Ben Askren or the same boring religious fighter that he is but named Ben Henderson.

My apologies to the better more exciting Ben's for the comparison.

Back