• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

He'd get killed if he didn't agree with the psycho Chechen president dood

I'm so sick of this dudes moral high ground shit, get back in the cage. You were supposed to be the answer to the prima Donna diva who held the division hostage, not another one.

<1>

Don't worry. I'm sure after 9 months he will be ready to fight if he doesn't injure himself, eat tiramisu or have a religious event he has to take part in.

Don't worry. I'm sure after 9 months he will be ready to fight if he doesn't injure himself, eat tiramisu or have a religious event he has to take part in.

Smh lol...

Ever done datura btw? Met a guy once who did but he was a fucking weirdo. Always wondered if it was the datura or if that's just how he was lol seems like a miserable high

The funny part is that they spent ten minutes talking about the PSA during the hearing. After the deal is agreed upon, Khabib's like "that PSA's #1 bullshit."

Smh lol...

Ever done datura btw? Met a guy once who did but he was a fucking weirdo. Always wondered if it was the datura or if that's just how he was lol seems like a miserable high

Negative. I just did a line of blow though.

Good for him. If it doesn't come from the heart it's pointless.

2svhr7.jpg

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.

You started a new account for this? I’m sure you post just as dumb of stuff from your regular account as this.

Khabib sticks up to the bullys mcgregor and his team but yet khabib is made out to be the bully if anyone should've had to do the anti bullying stuff it should've been mcgregor

' Consistency and clear mind do wonders. '
- Tze

You started a new account for this? I’m sure you post just as dumb of stuff from your regular account as this.

Ok, the last part was a bit of a stretch, but everything else I said was legit. You can't knock anything else. And this is my account homie I don't flip flop. Check that tune.

With the dates for Ramadan he was never fighting until the 9 months was up anyway.

Thanks for holding up the LW division some more.

Back