• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

Set an example: you leave cage with intent to commit assault, your bank account gets molested.
TanNegligibleFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

15103658261404921.gif

Nobody gives a shit Khabib. Good luck cutting into a seizure a year later. Wrestlefucker

Khabib sticks up to the bullys mcgregor and his team but yet khabib is made out to be the bully if anyone should've had to do the anti bullying stuff it should've been mcgregor
All this time, I had assumed the PSA requirement was in response to that video from last year, when Khabib and his friends were laughing at homeless people trying to do push-ups. I am no longer a Conor fan, but don’t know that verbally goading other professional fighters is a better example of bullying than humiliating homeless people and then releasing the video.

I love watching Khabib fight, and can even get behind him sitting out as a protest, but fail to see the downside of cutting a quick video that might help kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back