• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

Cerrone is washed up and maybe barely in top 10 LW. Win over him means nothing. Cerrone beating Conman would just show McFraud falling as fast as Barao.
He also said he will never fight in Nevada again. I am fine with his decision.

McGregor vs Cerrone needs to be a 5 round fight so they can make that happen when Conor is off suspension. The winner of that should be ready to step in as a replacement for Fergusson vs Khabib

I'm not defending his actions, but 500k is simply preposterous.

It was justified, anything less than a high fine is a slap on the wrist and sets precedent. Khabib caused a lot of people to get hurt that night because of the fights that broke out in the streets over that. Khabib needed to be made example of there so that other fighters wouldn't do it without heavy repercussions.

Like a Boss. LOL at the NSAC trying to exert power over a Russian dude with ties to the Kremlin.

Meanwhile drugs prostitution and everything/anything else illegal that you want can be found in Vegas.

Corrupt pieces of rat turd. F*ck the NSAC
All of that shit is easier to find in Russia than Vegas and I know it’s easy in Vegas. It’s just even easier in Russia.

Bullying aint cool, but let's be real. Khabib's bullied way too many fighters in the ring for us to take a PSA serious. LET HIM BULLY BRO!

While I agree that doing it would amount to a forced apology, it's really no different than any commercial. Do you think Steve Carell really cares about Pepsi or that Sofia Vergara uses Head and Shoulders? Trying to take a moral high ground when you chum around with the leader of a morally bankrupt country is far more hypocritical. I am glad he beat Mcgregor but they are both complete tools.

Yeah yeah and he blames everyone but himself. Typical muslim. "i has defendeded my honor, everyone else is wrong" yadda yadda yadda.

You can't hide from Conor forever big man, the Irish Assassin is coming back for his belt, no two year lay off and ring rust this time kebab, stay fit!!

It was justified, anything less than a high fine is a slap on the wrist and sets precedent. Khabib caused a lot of people to get hurt that night because of the fights that broke out in the streets over that. Khabib needed to be made example of there so that other fighters wouldn't do it without heavy repercussions.

Suspend him for 12 months then, and give him 80 hours of mandatory labor if he wants to get licensed in exchange for the fine. There's many ways to dissuade a person from doing these things while also making productive use of a person's time.

Taking $500k dollars from a man's perfectly legal earnings is overt robbery.

I don't blame him for not wanting to do a PSA but lets not pretend this guy wants to fight in the first place.

and neither lets pretend this guy doesn't want to fight

Like a Boss. LOL at the NSAC trying to exert power over a Russian dude with ties to the Kremlin.

Meanwhile drugs prostitution and everything/anything else illegal that you want can be found in Vegas.

Corrupt pieces of rat turd. F*ck the NSAC

You're talking about drugs, gambling and prostitution as if they were bad things.

Strip that clown who jumped out of the octagon and assaulted people in the audience. 9 months and 500k is a joke. Should have been stripped of his belt, suspended for 2 years and 1 million fine.

Suspend him for 12 months then, and give him 80 hours of mandatory labor if he wants to get licensed in exchange for the fine. There's many ways to dissuade a person from doing these things while also making productive use of a person's time.

Taking $500k dollars from a man's perfectly legal earnings is overt robbery.

I hope you're old enough to understand that sentencing Khabib to 80 hours of mandatory labor OR suspending him for 12 months holds a much higher monetary cost than 500K.

He wants to wait until November to fight again? In New York? Guess it's a good thing they don't have hookers and drugs there.

Man. That's a different culture. Where I'm from assault is a worse crime then gambling, prostitution or drugs.

They should strip his ass then

Dude doesn’t want to fight anymore he just wants to go the McGruder route and cash out

I hope you're old enough to understand that sentencing Khabib to 80 hours of mandatory labor OR suspending him for 12 months holds a much higher monetary cost than 500K.

I said "if he wants to get licensed in exchange for the fine".

You give him people an option, not just snatch half a million dollars from their earnings like a crook.

The capacity to exchange fine amounts or jail time for community service/labor is the model for basically all infractions, misdemeanors, and a big part of felonies.

Khabib sticks up to the bullys mcgregor and his team but yet khabib is made out to be the bully if anyone should've had to do the anti bullying stuff it should've been mcgregor

Conor's attack happened bc Khabib and his team surrounded Lobov and bullied him.

Conor got punished by the law - his attack happened in the streets. Whatever the law decided to punish him with has nothing to do with Nevada AC.

As people mention, if Khabib only had 6 months of suspension it would fall around Ramadan and he wasn't fighting anyway at that time. So it made no difference.

Conor held the belt for 1.5 years without being stripped. Yes but that was to market him as a 2 division champ going into the Mayweather fight which made the UFC a crazy amount of money for Dana to be able to say they had a great year - when that year was great only due to the boxing money.
He was stripped faster of his LW belt.

People bashed Conor for taking a Mayweather fight when Conor has always been up-front about liking money. Khabib has been pretending to be something he's not but is lobbying for the same Mayweather fight.
I'll take the original Irish version instead of the Russian copy, thank you.

P.S : yes I am aware Khabib is the better mma fighter - it's not about that

Cerrone is washed up and maybe barely in top 10 LW. Win over him means nothing. Cerrone beating Conman would just show McFraud falling as fast as Barao.
Cerrone is 9-1 at LW with the loss coming to a prime RDA.
Win over Barboza and Alvarez.

Losing 4 times at WW doesn't change that but on the other hand you probably don't realize there are weight classes out there.
You think Khabib runs through guys at WW? And he cuts more weight than Cerrone does.

Cerrone is one of the best mma fighter at all time: consider he takes short notice fights against anyone at any weight.
Barely gameplans for them and doesn't mind giving newcomers a shot at him.
I am a Conor fan but I want this fight not for Conor(he can easily lose this) but for Cerrone to get his well deserved red panty night and hope he wins too.

Back