• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

Khabib will always twist these things using his religion as some sort of morality barometer, which is laughable.

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.

xfCgoBn.png

I said "if he wants to get licensed in exchange for the fine".

You give him people an option, not just snatch half a million dollars from their earnings like a crook.

The capacity to exchange fine amounts or jail time for community service/labor is the model for basically all infractions, misdemeanors, and a big part of felonies.

You know what else is also a big part of what you stated? Pay fines AND serving time be it in jail or service/labor. What Khabib did was a big thing, hence he got hit with both a suspension and a fine. Despite that the commission still threw him a lifeline to reduce his suspension, the thing that hurts his pockets more than that fine, and he is declining it

The dude incited violence inside the area and outside in the streets that night. If he wasn't Khabib he would have been banned from the UFC for that act and had the book thrown at him by the commission. He is honestly getting off lightly for what he did.

He only likes to fight once a year so why would he bother?

Khabib does not want to cut to 155 and fight.

IS afraid to go to 170.

You were supposed to be the answer to the prima Donna diva who held the division hostage, not another one.

<1>
Thought/hoped the same thing and then he trys to negotiate a fight with Mayweather or GSP. Wants the money fight and so on.
But to his defence. He can not fight until after the Sommer/Fall... so lets see what happens when he is free to smash

He%27s_right_you_know.jpg

I wouldn’t blame him. But still his dad is saying differently so we’ll see how it plays out. But in a way I hope Khabib doesn’t do it. And I hope he refuses to fight in Nevada. They’re corrupt just like the UFC USADA the CSAC...

As a fight fan waiting to see the fight with Tony it sucks. But a man has got to do what a man has got to do.

And if you don’t understand that self respect etc is more important to a man like Khabib than the fine he got, or the suspension then you will never back his decision to do this. You’ll just accuse him of any number of different things.

SSDD.

khabib beat up a big bully....what else do they want from him?

Khabib needs to be responsible and hold himself accountable.

He nearly sparked an all out riot in the arena that bled out into the streets that night. There were Irish peace makers trying to calm situations getting KO'd left n right by khbabib's Russian thug goons.

It could've sparked an Ireland/Russian war that the US would've had to get involved in. So in essence Khabib nearly single handedly started WWIII with his attack on US soil. 500k.. He got off light as far as I'm concerned. He was the sole culprit of the chaos that ensued that night.
His father smesh him. Thats all the accountability he needs.

You know what else is also a big part of what you stated? Pay fines AND serving time be it in jail or service/labor. What Khabib did was a big thing, hence he got hit with both a suspension and a fine. Despite that the commission still threw him a lifeline to reduce his suspension, the thing that hurts his pockets more than that fine, and he is declining it

The dude incited violence inside the area and outside in the streets that night. If he wasn't Khabib he would have been banned from the UFC for that act and had the book thrown at him by the commission. He is honestly getting off lightly for what he did.

I don't think you understand what I said. You can trade jail time AND fines for labor. And that is in a court of law. It is an option open to basically all misdemeanors, infractions, and even most felonies. They should have offered to reduce his fine in exchange of labor as well, as is the norm. And that is in a court of law.

You don't just yank half a million dollars from someone. It blows my mind you are even trying to justify this.

khaduck is back. He's ducked ferg before and is doing it again. Pathetic and he has no legacy until he fights ferg imo.

<36>

Khabib wants nothing to do with the NSAC, he's made it clear. And that's a good thing too, fuck those guys they are just trying to bully athletes and get money while they sit on their corrupt asses.

I wouldn’t blame him. But still his dad is saying differently so we’ll see how it plays out. But in a way I hope Khabib doesn’t do it. And I hope he refuses to fight in Nevada. They’re corrupt just like the UFC USADA the CSAC...

As a fight fan waiting to see the fight with Tony it sucks. But a man has got to do what a man has got to do.

And if you don’t understand that self respect etc is more important to a man like Khabib than the fine he got, or the suspension then you will never back his decision to do this. You’ll just accuse him of any number of different things.

SSDD.
Self respect? Dude give me a break! Khabib just got back from his dictator tour, and now has the audacity to talk about how Vegas is corrupt and is immoral. Ha! Btw what about this sentence is corrupt? Khabib did something wrong and now has to pay the price, seams pretty normal to me.

McGregor and Danis were the bullies. Khabib already completed his anti-bullying duties. If they but knew.

Khabib can't talk, the guy is getting chummy with Kadyrov, a violent dictator but we've seen his character, I wouldn't put it pass him to ignore violence if it fits his religious or political narrative.

Back