Khabib most overrated on roster - 2 significant names on entire 24-0 record

True. He only has 2 wins good enough to speak of.
That doesn't mean he isn't the best in his weight class although I don't see it.
It does mean that we just don't know.
His record before UFC like everyone else's doesn't really tell us much at all.

It's well established that you're a Conor troll, but that last line lol. Dariush v mj was widely considered the robbery of the year, one of the biggest ever, but yea outclassed lol
"never leave it in the hands of the judges" - Dana White

Gleison learnt that the hard way against Khabib.

Yes Khabib has fought nobody, and obviously sucks...

And get this....He's going to absolutely skull fuck Conor, run him over like a truck, and make it look really, really, really easy....It's going to be hilarious.

We get it. The promotional attempt to duck Khabib and fight Diaz has already begun. Conor and Co will try as hard as they possibly can to avoid this fight for as long as they possibly can.

Remember Connor har lost to nobodies in the past.
So did Jose Aldo. So did Anderson Silva. So have a lot of fighters.

Early career fights basically mean nothing.

with that logic you will never be wrong.....

there are fans waiting for jon jones to lose just to call him overrated

Given Jon Jones long record of beating elite/great fighters that would be hard to justify.

Given Khabib's long list of nobody's that he's beaten, it's pretty easy to justify he's overrated.

His two ''Big'' wins are not even that good. Michael johnson is a amateur TUF guy and the RDA he beat was not the same version of RDA that became champ. Cant Kebab just get injured again and go away

Conor was also 19 and had little to no grappling training. What is your point?

Khabib was fed easy beats his entire time in Russia so that he'd get to this point and brag about how good he is and look at my awesome record. Russia...the home of serious MMA organisations....LAL.

Still beat them though didn't he?

Here is Colins murderers row :

Gary Morris
Mo Taylor
Artemij Sitnekov
Stephen Bailey
Connor Dillon
Joe Duffy.....another submission defeat 38 secs <bball2>
Hugh Brady
Mike Wood
Paddy Doherty
Artur Sowinski
Aarron Jahnsen
Steve O'Keefe
Dave Hill

Still beat them though didn't he?

Here is Colins murderers row :

Gary Morris
Mo Taylor
Artemij Sitnekov
Stephen Bailey
Connor Dillon
Joe Duffy.....another submission defeat 38 secs <bball2>
Hugh Brady
Mike Wood
Paddy Doherty
Artur Sowinski
Aarron Jahnsen
Steve O'Keefe
Dave Hill
I couldn't give a stuff who Conor fought. I'm not saying they were world beaters but 'cage warriors' is light years above anything that's come out of Russia.

This is a thread about who Khabib has fought and the reality is they are mostly low tier fighters. Conor has 2 belts...proof he's beaten tough competition.

Given Jon Jones long record of beating elite/great fighters that would be hard to justify.

Given Khabib's long list of nobody's that he's beaten, it's pretty easy to justify he's overrated.
let me guess if khabib beats tony and conor then loses you will still call him overrated right???

Last edited:
If a guy is 24-0, how do we really know if he's overrated or not? His ceiling is unknown for the time being.
Easy to know, because we have seen him fight. He is very one-dimensional. His striking is among the worst in the UFC. We also know that he is a very fragile human being. This will spell doom for him against either Ferguson or McGregor.

His two ''Big'' wins are not even that good. Michael johnson is a amateur TUF guy and the RDA he beat was not the same version of RDA that became champ. Cant Kebab just get injured again and go away

RDA had already beaten Cerrone once when he lost to Khabib and a few months after losing to Khabib he destroyed Benson Henderson and Nate Diaz. How was he not the same version? That is just a convenient lie that haters tell themselves to discredit Khabib.

I honestly believe most Conor fans are scared of Khabib and know deep down that Conor will get destroyed when they eventually fight. That is why you want Khabib to go away.

I couldn't give a stuff who Conor fought. I'm not saying they were world beaters but 'cage warriors' is light years above anything that's come out of Russia.

This is a thread about who Khabib has fought and the reality is they are mostly low tier fighters. Conor has 2 belts...proof he's beaten tough competition.

"Cage warriors is light years above anythings thats come out of Russia"

LOL

Most overrated fighter has to be one of the following:
Holly Holms
Mike Perry
Sage Norcutt, Northcott
Michey Gall
Cody Gar@#%$&tdtdt

Sorry I know it's easy to just google them and find the spelling, but whatever

Facts:

Shalorus - has only one lose before Khabib.
Tibau - was #15 when fight vs Khabib. Won RDA one fight before.
Tavares - just good fighter, but Khabib really brutal tko him.
Trujillo - 7-2 in the UFC only loses is to #1 and #2 of actual ufc rating.
Healy - has 7 wins at streak in the strikeforce and the ufc before he faced Khabib.
RDA - has 5 wins at streak before Khabib and 5 after. Knockout Bendo just 4 month after fight vs Khabib.
Horcher - Khabib fight with him only because Tony have fake injury and Cowboy lie and don't sign contract.
MJ - man who outclass Tony and Edson. He also win his fight vs Dariush, but judges gift win to Benil.

Last edited:
Back