Khabib most overrated on roster - 2 significant names on entire 24-0 record

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who has Khabib beaten of any sort of significance? RDA and Michael Johnson. Outside of that? Anybody else? Nope. No one. TWO big wins out of a 24-0 record. 16 of his 24 wins are against Russian nobodys. THIS is the guy to beat Conor? The dude that is a literal can crusher with the striking of a 7 year old? Sorry guys.... you're gonna have to look for another guy to focus your delusional Conor hatred on.

Actual LW champ in my book.

Last edited:
Who has Khabib beaten of any sort of significance? RDA and Michael Johnson. Outside of that? Anybody else? Nope. No one. TWO big wins out of a 24-0 record. 16 of his 24 wins are against Russian nobodys. THIS is the guy to beat Conor? The dude that is a literal can crusher with the striking of a 7 year old? Sorry guys.... you're gonna have to look for another guy to focus your delusional Conor hatred on.
If a guy is 24-0, how do we really know if he's overrated or not? His ceiling is unknown for the time being.

Mods are gonna love you for calling 22 other fighters Cans...

Khabib lost to Tibau.

Don't bother bringing things like "facts" into a discussion with Khabib fans. Before you know it, you'll have swarms of angry fans voicing their displeasure with your existence and insinuating that Khabib is an immortal god who not only can't be defeated but is already the greatest living combat athlete of all time forever.

Just giving you fair warning here.

I didn't call 22 fighters cans. And I can call any fighter a can mods dont give a fuck. I'm entitled to my opinions. Calling a fighter a can doesn't qualify as fighter bashing.

The same mods who do nothing when there's threads 10 pages long of steroid accusations and fighter bashing?

That rule is only enforced if the mod likes the fighter being bashed. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

Then why are Conor fans making so many threads attacking khabib? You guys should want the fight since you think he has no chance

Pat Healy was ranked TOP 10 just before they fought. Trujillo, Tibau and Tavares are solid fighters.

He's straight up overrated. Look at his hit list:

Shalorus - 0-3 in the UFC, not with the company
Tibau - Highest ranking #15, mid-tier fighter, ranked #42 in the division, arguably lost to him.
Tavares - 10-7-1 in the UFC, FW, mid-tier at best, ranked #23 at FW
Trujillo - ranked #47 at LW, mid-tier fighter, beaten no one.
Healy - 0-4 (1 NC) in the UFC, not with the company
RDA - 2 years ago back when RDA wasn't the killer he became when he smashed Benson. Only decent win that looks better after RDA's recent improvement
Horcher - ranked outside the top 100 and brought in as a tune up fight.
MJ - 9-7 in the UFC. Does good against the mid-tier fighters but never cuts it against decent competition. Is 1-3 in his last fight. Ranked #6 against Khabib because he knocked out a FW. Before that he was outclassed by Nate diaz and Dariush.

Then why are Conor fans making so many threads attacking khabib? You guys should want the fight since you think he has no chance

I'm not attacking Khabib. I'm asking the question who of significance has he beaten other than Johnson and RDA. You can't name anyone can you?

Back