Khabib most overrated on roster - 2 significant names on entire 24-0 record

Both Khabib and Conor are overrated. The fact that either of these guys come up in any GOAT discussions is ridiculous at this point. People are just hedging their bets so they can say "I told you so".

Conor only has two relevant wins at lightweight as well....

A hypothetical fight between McGregor and Conor? And you're picking Khabib?

<mma4>

Yes. And I'm willing to put the terms in your favor. It has to be specifically for the lightweight championship by the end of 2017. If it doesn't happen under these conditions I automatically lose.

That is how confident I am that Khabib will become champion.

An imbecile likely banned previous Sherdog poster "Der E" can't justify how some fighters get the call to the UFC after their first or second professional fights, others get the call up at around 10-3 or 8-4 (dozenth fight against all scrubs that they lose to 30% - 40% of, while others go undefeated 15-0 and get no consideration from the UFC.

Then the best that they can do is bash an undefeated fighter with a 10 - 0 + records not yet called up to continue fighting and beating whom they can get fights with.

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Make Der Dumbass lose this account too, and come up with her next fake Sherdog account to post her retardation.

Yes. And I'm willing to put the terms in your favor. It has to be specifically for the lightweight championship by the end of 2017. If it doesn't happen under these conditions I automatically lose.

That is how confident I am that Khabib will become champion.
A fight between McGregor and Conor? As in, Conor McGregor vs Conor McGregor. And you're picking Khabib?

<36>

A fight between McGregor and Conor? As in, Conor McGregor vs Conor McGregor. And you're picking Khabib?

<36>

That's what I thought. You use a lot of energy discrediting Khabib and defending Conor yet you're not actually that confident in your beliefs. You lose this whole debate by default.

That's what I thought. You use a lot of energy discrediting Khabib and defending Conor yet you're not actually that confident in your beliefs. You lose this whole debate by default.
You're talking about a fight between Conor McGregor and Conor McGregor. You have absolutely no high ground to stand on and talk down to anyone. Try actually fucking reading not only what I write, but also what you write.

<36>

You're talking about a fight between Conor McGregor and Conor McGregor. You have absolutely no high ground to stand on and talk down to anyone. Try actually fucking reading not only what I write, but also what you write.

<36>

I get that you're focusing on a mistake I made while typing, but you know I meant Khabib vs Conor and you chose not to accept the challenge.

You are trying to argue that Khabib is overrated and that Conor isn't but you clearly do not believe very strongly in this opinion. So you lose.

I get that you're focusing on a mistake I made while typing, but you know I meant Khabib vs Conor and you chose not to accept the challenge.

You are trying to argue that Khabib is overrated and that Conor isn't but you clearly do not believe very strongly in this opinion. So you lose.
You clearly didn't get it until I had to point it out repeatedly, but yeah whatever makes you feel better.

As for sig bets and whatever - lol. You seem to think that Sherdog signatures mean something. Look at mine. If you want someone to take a sig bet, there's a thread for each of the major events (especially Conor fights) - I'm sure you can find what you're looking for there.

But yeah, keep going on and on and on about how Khabib is god and invincible and wrestles bears and is undefeated and sambo and 150 million russian and blah blah blah. I honestly don't give a fuck. Khabib is a good fighter. He's wildly over-rated on here and has exactly zero top 5 wins. You and the other Conor haters repeatedly drummed that line when Conor got his title shot, so don't pretend those things don't matter to you now. You want to compare resumes? Conor's is better. Period. Who will win the fight? I favor Conor, but yes Khabib can win. I never once said he couldn't. I do like Khabib but I he has weak striking and honestly Conor is not an easy fight for him (nor is he an easy fight for Conor).

You may have noticed I'm not a "Conor nut-hugger" like some of the more vociferous Conor fans on here. I'm an MMA fan more than anything else - I like MMA. The Khabib vs Conor fight is really interesting to me and I hope they make that fight - though honestly, TFerg deserves the title shot more.

If you want to have a pissing contest with a Conor fan, go find someone else. If you want to have a legitimate discussion, come back here without the condescension and constant "GOTCHA!!!" attitude.

How come topics like this always turn into very biased arguments? I always end up thinking both sides are morons when I read everything . Anyone here a big fan of diaz Ferguson conor and khabib? I know I am.

Lol Mendes but not Alvarez? Try again buddy:
-Poirier
-Mendes
-Holloway
-Alvarez
-Aldo
-Diaz
-Buchinger
Halloway was nobody when they fought, and stop bringing up butchinger dammit it's pathetic. That dude is nobody and lost to a ufc reject who would lose to other ufc rejects In akira corrasani. Yes he has a nice run going but it's over UK nobodies.

The only reason Khabib doesn't have more name on his record is because of his inactivity. Before the Mendes fight, Conor resume was NOT worth the hype if you are judging the same way you judge Khabib's record. But Conor has had the ability yto be active and add to his resume

How about you pretend to be a real fight fan and actually look at Khabib's performances. You were probably able to look at Conors performances before he had any big names on his resume and get excited so why criticize others for doing the same.

You clearly didn't get it until I had to point it out repeatedly, but yeah whatever makes you feel better.

As for sig bets and whatever - lol. You seem to think that Sherdog signatures mean something. Look at mine. If you want someone to take a sig bet, there's a thread for each of the major events (especially Conor fights) - I'm sure you can find what you're looking for there.

But yeah, keep going on and on and on about how Khabib is god and invincible and wrestles bears and is undefeated and sambo and 150 million russian and blah blah blah. I honestly don't give a fuck. Khabib is a good fighter. He's wildly over-rated on here and has exactly zero top 5 wins. You and the other Conor haters repeatedly drummed that line when Conor got his title shot, so don't pretend those things don't matter to you now. You want to compare resumes? Conor's is better. Period. Who will win the fight? I favor Conor, but yes Khabib can win. I never once said he couldn't. I do like Khabib but I he has weak striking and honestly Conor is not an easy fight for him (nor is he an easy fight for Conor).

You may have noticed I'm not a "Conor nut-hugger" like some of the more vociferous Conor fans on here. I'm an MMA fan more than anything else - I like MMA. The Khabib vs Conor fight is really interesting to me and I hope they make that fight - though honestly, TFerg deserves the title shot more.

If you want to have a pissing contest with a Conor fan, go find someone else. If you want to have a legitimate discussion, come back here without the condescension and constant "GOTCHA!!!" attitude.

Well at least you admit you were wrong.

Halloway was nobody when they fought, and stop bringing up butchinger dammit it's pathetic. That dude is nobody and lost to a ufc reject who would lose to other ufc rejects In akira corrasani. Yes he has a nice run going but it's over UK nobodies.

The only reason Khabib doesn't have more name on his record is because of his inactivity. Before the Mendes fight, Conor resume was NOT worth the hype if you are judging the same way you judge Khabib's record. But Conor has had the ability yto be active and add to his resume

How about you pretend to be a real fight fan and actually look at Khabib's performances. You were probably able to look at Conors performances before he had any big names on his resume and get excited so why criticize others for doing the same.

yes, lets look at kebab's performances, such as getting taken down and outstruck by tibau.

Being undefeated means nothing. Quality of competition is what counts, and Khabib doesn't have it. Or do you think that beating non-American counts more than beating Aldo, Mendes, and Alvarez? Is this seriously a comparison that you want to make?
I don't think you know what overrated means. You can't be overrated if your on a 24 fight win streak and most casuals still haven't even heard of you.

Being undefeated means nothing. Quality of competition is what counts, and Khabib doesn't have it. Or do you think that beating non-American counts more than beating Aldo, Mendes, and Alvarez? Is this seriously a comparison that you want to make?

I don't believe I ever said that Khabib has beaten better competition, that still doesn't make him overrated. Conor is the one that's fucking overrated, dude is hype as the greatest ever. Selling more PPVs doesn't make you a better fighter, Conor has never defended a belt and he is 1-1 against Nate Diaz with his win being a split decision. Conor hasn't done shit to make himself even in Goat discussion. When he can dominate at the very top defending titles for years he can be considered one of the best ever

Back