Khabib kicking the belt was the most disrespecful moment in UFC history.

Khabib's belt is real and he has actually defended it, Tony's belt is not. It's a two years old interim belt lol
You seen the dust fly off that thing?

giphy.gif
Dude not only wants Dagestani group cleanse,not only does he need it,but I think it's quite clear,that he craves it.

You seen the dust fly off that thing?

No, I think Tony secretly sleeps with it and polishes it every time someone puts their dirty mits on the belt. He's probably cleaning it with Hydro alcoolic gels.

No, I think Tony secretly sleeps with it and polishes it every time someone puts their dirty mits on the belt. He's probably cleaning it with Hydro alcoolic gels.
Champ shit only

Khabib had no right to do that. It was a shit move.

However, Tony had been talking shit all night and being mad disrespectful. I don't blame Khabib for not being respectful in that circumstance. But kicking the belt was still not cool.

I bet people loved when Conor tried to steal Aldo's belt....

Lol at admitting you only care based on who's doing it.

I'd recommend just changing your tampon and that should alleviate your concerns.

Lol at admitting you only care based on who's doing it.

I'd recommend just changing your tampon and that should alleviate your concerns.
Shit just got real

Whereas in this case dana was just wanting to get out alive

They loved it. I thought that was much worse than this. That shit was fucking disgusting.

I just can't stand the hypocrisy, whathever Conor says is funny, witty, sellling the fight and promoting, but if Khabib shows one gram of attitude, then he's a scumbag, he's shook or triggered....

Seriously, what's up with you? What is this sissy mentality?

What's up with you whining like SJW, vegan, soy drinking Greta Thunberg wannabees?

tenor.gif

Khabib's haters are going around with a torch and magnifying glass looking for reasons to bash Khabib.

1. Fake belt - leave that shit at home. Kicking the fake belt not disrespecting UFC, just Ferguson.

2. Don't put your belt to Khabib's feet. If you lay that piece of shit on the floor in front of your opponent, you are disrespecting your own belt.

3. Everyone knows that's not the real belt, is like you putting down 100 pesos and asking me to put down 100 dollars beside it and claiming that to be an equal exchange. Ferguson is not Khabib's equal in this situation. Ferguson is a contender and Khabib is the reigning champion.

PS. Back in the day laying down the sword to your opponents feet is a sign of surrender.

Also what's upp with Tony whining?

"He does not care about UFC! I care about UFC!" ... Pathetic

Fake Mexican with a fake belt.

War Khabib!

giphy.gif

Man of honor, principle and respect???

<{Heymansnicker}>

The emperor has no clothes. We have seen Khabib for what he truly is. Showed his true colors there yesterday.

To be honest, I myself, dont mind his actions in a vacuum that much. I dont have a problem with the kicking of the belt per se. But when you market yourself as this calm, cool and collected, honest, respectful man that prides himself so much in keeping it cool and respect, then you go and do that????

You wanna talk about being fake? Who is the fake? Fake mexican? Khabib is the real fake guy here.

Tony has more mexican in him than khabib has respect for others.

Conor was right all along "fake respect"

I feel bad for his fans, who buy into this whole narrative, only to be let down by his actions whenever push comes the shove.

<BC1>

Go ahead khabib fans, keep nuthugging the man, but at least be honest with yourself who you are supporting. Can you at least admit the hypocrisy? You cannot go around anymore talking about how khabib is respecful after yesterday.

Yall hate conor for exactly the same things like stealing aldo's belt.

He no hespec nahting

Discuss
Sorry mate I must have missed something here. When did khabib kick the belt?

All I know is people who use terms like 'the emperor has no clothes', 'in a vacuum' and 'per se' are usually huge sopping cunts that only get their dick wet when they take their monthly shower.

Man of honor, principle and respect???

<{Heymansnicker}>

The emperor has no clothes. We have seen Khabib for what he truly is. Showed his true colors there yesterday.

To be honest, I myself, dont mind his actions in a vacuum that much. I dont have a problem with the kicking of the belt per se. But when you market yourself as this calm, cool and collected, honest, respectful man that prides himself so much in keeping it cool and respect, then you go and do that????

You wanna talk about being fake? Who is the fake? Fake mexican? Khabib is the real fake guy here.

Tony has more mexican in him than khabib has respect for others.

Conor was right all along "fake respect"

I feel bad for his fans, who buy into this whole narrative, only to be let down by his actions whenever push comes the shove.

<BC1>

Go ahead khabib fans, keep nuthugging the man, but at least be honest with yourself who you are supporting. Can you at least admit the hypocrisy? You cannot go around anymore talking about how khabib is respecful after yesterday.

Yall hate conor for exactly the same things like stealing aldo's belt.

He no hespec nahting

Discuss
Maybe Tony shouldn’t have put the belt on the ground. Huh?

Dana looked like he was gonna have a heart attack. Hes like jesus christ tony calm the fuck down.

Lol coming from the mouth of a conor groupie...

Legit thread.

Back