Khabib kicking the belt was the most disrespecful moment in UFC history.

Man of honor, principle and respect???

<{Heymansnicker}>

The emperor has no clothes. We have seen Khabib for what he truly is. Showed his true colors there yesterday.

To be honest, I myself, dont mind his actions in a vacuum that much. I dont have a problem with the kicking of the belt per se. But when you market yourself as this calm, cool and collected, honest, respectful man that prides himself so much in keeping it cool and respect, then you go and do that????

You wanna talk about being fake? Who is the fake? Fake mexican? Khabib is the real fake guy here.

Tony has more mexican in him than khabib has respect for others.

Conor was right all along "fake respect"

I feel bad for his fans, who buy into this whole narrative, only to be let down by his actions whenever push comes the shove.

<BC1>

Go ahead khabib fans, keep nuthugging the man, but at least be honest with yourself who you are supporting. Can you at least admit the hypocrisy? You cannot go around anymore talking about how khabib is respecful after yesterday.

Yall hate conor for exactly the same things like stealing aldo's belt.

He no hespec nahting

Discuss
I don't know about any of that I just like watching him fight. You sound a little like "Maria" yelling at a Novella villain.

This thread

9flpCyz.jpg

<DCWhoa>

<{MingNope}>
SO EAGER TO BATHE W US
SO RELUCTANT TO ADMIT IT

Khabib had no right to do that. It was a shit move.

However, Tony had been talking shit all night and being mad disrespectful. I don't blame Khabib for not being respectful in that circumstance. But kicking the belt was still not cool.

Gerard Gordeau and Wes Sims biting their opponents is up there.

Just made me wish the fight was finally happening tonight and not in another month... Kind of like WWE Khabib and Ferguson.

Khabib had no right to do that. It was a shit move.

However, Tony had been talking shit all night and being mad disrespectful. I don't blame Khabib for not being respectful in that circumstance. But kicking the belt was still not cool.
It was fuckin awesome.
I mean tony was begging for it.

Kick my belt.
Kick my belt.
Kick it!
Pls kick my belt.

Tony fans: omg khabib didnt kick it. Shook. Tony sub rd 1.

It's disrespectful to bring a fake belt on stage where the champ is holding the real one. In jest it works, like what Sonnen did. Otherwise not so much. Likely the UFC told Tony to do that though.

Khabib sent El Cucks belt into orbit. He will do the same to his weak chin.

I will be surprised if Tony actually shows for the fight.

Khabib is most certainly out of control.

Remember that time he disrespected and dishonored Conor fans worldwide, by completely crushing their hero?

Have those guys recovered yet?

It was fuckin awesome.
I mean tony was begging for it.

Kick my belt.
Kick my belt.
Kick it!
Pls kick my belt.

Tony fans: omg khabib didnt kick it. Shook. Tony sub rd 1.
Im not into the dramatic side of this so much but yeah Tony was kinda asking for it. Not sure what he was expecting

Khabib's belt is real and he has actually defended it, Tony's belt is not. It's a two years old interim belt lol

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights respect or no respect

Back