Media Conor McGregor enjoying donuts

HNIC215

Semper Fidelis...
@Black
Reaction score

akma3R7337UU2NEry-XpDsmLmybM3fai1LCMKQBbxoQ.gif

The double champ of drugs and alcohol does whatever the fuck he wants... <{Heymansnicker}>

300qzlrld5oc1.gif

"He's like drunk guy. I feel like his face is like... he's nervous, he's drunk, and a little bit white, you know. It's like, he look like a drunk guy. It's like crazy. It's very interesting how he want to fight, when you use lot of drugs, when you use whiskey, how you wanna fight 25 minutes? With him, I'm going to talk a little bit different. Make him humble, teach him, sometimes slap him, make him tired." - Khabib

It looks like ash to me...is what I would say to myself if I didn't know who was in the picture. Rich dudes love high end cigars. But yeah it's probably the devil's dandruff.

I think I saw a post saying it was cigar ash or something (which I don't believe)
Lol, that's 1000% percent cocaine.
It looks like ash to me...is what I would say to myself if I didn't know who was in the picture. Rich dudes love high end cigars. But yeah it's probably the devil's dandruff.
As a regular cigar smoker, that could 100% be cigar ash. I'm not dying on that hill, but it absolutely looks like the spread of cigar ash.

That isn’t what’s implied and without a single doubt is ash. You saw a picture of Conor looking the opposite of geeked out with some flakey white material on a table on the internet, dial 911 immediately.

Reactions: HHJ
There’s some white (wax?) stuff held onto a candle holder on the table? Whatever that is, substance on the table most likely came from that.

Lol at any retard thinking that's cocaine

Someone on the Xitter makes a good point in saying "No one leaves blow scattered around like that"

He does coke for sure but that's a pretty good argument against this being coke
"No one who is poor leaves blow scattered around like that" fixed it...
ive seen coke scattered like that at nearly every ballers house ive ever been to. never at the poor mans house tho. they lick the table clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back