Khabib is trying to shortcut his way to GOAT status

Aldo is my favorite fighter ever, though DC is coming for him and Fedor is there too.

Khabib would of wrecked aldo at any point of his career any day any time without training camp

Another Khabib casual who recently jumped on bandwagon. Dont worry...Khabib will get exposed as the fraud he is.

View attachment 643559
View attachment 643561

Only high level ground game guy Khabib is willing to fight is retired old GSP. He will never accept fight with Colby or Usman.

Khabib doesnt even have that many UFC fights on his record and he has never taken risky fights. He avoids high level ground game guys like the plague and only accepts favorable matchups who dont have ground game to nullify his ground game advantage.

This is why one dimensional ground guys will never be considered true GOATs. They fight scared and dont take risks. Then win by exploiting technical advantage on the ground instead of fighting like men.

Colby Covington and Usman would absolutely obliterate Khabib with ease but he would NEVER fight either of them.

He is now trying to even avoid Tony Ferguson who he also is afraid of.

Khabibs record is padded and until he tests himself he will never be truely great.

The only two high level ground game guys he fought werent even ranked and they both made him look average at best. He only wants favorable matchups. He isnt great. He is one dimensional.

Did someone tell the TS that Khabib is a LW and not a WW yet?

khabib could, and will be mentioned in the goat status, as will DC, as will Aldo.

Silva and Jones shouldnt be cuz steroids.

Khabib will never be goat. Just another Ben Askren. DC is great...way better than Khabib but he cant be GOAT cause Jon Jones is his forever daddy...literally.

TS is like 12 year old at most. His ego hasn't formed yet fully, this is a way for his to affirm his tiny masculinity.

Did someone tell the TS that Khabib is a LW and not a WW yet?

Khabib is an over sized LW. He walks around heavier than Nate Diaz.

Look at Kaheebs dad...a natural fatty. Fat boy cant hide from ground guys forever.

Hahaha you suck and so do your theories and arguments. Your "facts" are far fetched derivatives of reality and your hyperbole - used to push your weird hater agenda - shows how desperate you are to disparage a guy you don't even know.

Here's some facts for you son: Khabib just unified the lightweight belts, Khabib is undefeated. He has 12 fights in the UFC and is only 30 years old. Khabib does not fight at WW.

I am not even trying to make the argument here that Khabib is the GOAT. The only argument I am making is that this IS one of the shittiest threads EVER made, and that you should really should do everyone a favor (including yourself) and STFU TS.

12 UFC fights aint shyt Cali flake. Btw...hope communist Cali goes under water soon.

You bring great shame to The Red King & all of Canada with your weak ass trolling. Do better.

I knew you'd be back for more son....more "facts"? Stating your case?

LOL worst thread EVER!

I love your intelligente witty responses. Your from Cali so you know your flake game is strong.

Wow this is the worst thread ever in SD. That’s saying something.

Khabib living rent free in Gay boy TS’s head

{<jordan}

I love your intelligente witty responses. Your from Cali so you know your flake game is strong.
When insulting someone's intelligence TS, it is recommended that you spell correctly. Give up on this fail thread TS. Stop posting. Making fun of you is as easy as clubbing baby seals.

Back