Khabib is trying to shortcut his way to GOAT status

Khabib right now is the same as when Ronda Rousey was beating up a womens division with nobody who could keep it standing, or Anderson Silva when he was knocking out Brawlers, the only way anybody can see him as a great is if he beats people who have his skill set, which are plenty of guys at 170, hes got free pickings with the guys in his division because they are all brawlers, strikers and mediocre BJJ guys.

Its not like Jon Jones who just fucking wrecks everybody no matter what their skill set is.

Precisely.

Khabib right now is the same as when Ronda Rousey was beating up a womens division with nobody who could keep it standing, or Anderson Silva when he was knocking out Brawlers, the only way anybody can see him as a great is if he beats people who have his skill set, which are plenty of guys at 170, hes got free pickings with the guys in his division because they are all brawlers, strikers and mediocre BJJ guys.

Its not like Jon Jones who just fucking wrecks everybody no matter what their skill set is.
Jones who arguably got beat by a crippled Thiago Santos.
<LikeReally5>

This guy is the literally a cancer to this board. Worst poster ever.

Your post is so wrong at every level, first the comparison in level between male LW division and female BW is a complete nonsense, after that you start a rambling about Silva claiming that he was fighting brawlers, sure, the guy was fighting brawlers fed to him for 7 years :rolleyes: , the only point that maybe you have is Bones but you forgot that he has been a cheater (in the same bag than Silva)

Dont even compare a goat legend like Jon Jones to a padded can fed bum like Khabib.

jon jones is a two bit cheating worthless pile of shit... inside and outside the cage...
and he will never, ever be GOAT... Conor who i fucking hate is so much closer to being GOAT then Jon Junky Jones will ever be... Khabib, GSP, Mouse, Fedor miles ahead of cheating dirt ball Jones

Look at the total UFC wins and title wins of guys like GSP, Jones and Silva then compare it to Khabib.

Hell Khabib isn't even close to Aldo. A lot of people just have recency bias.

I love Diaz, one of my favorite fighters.
Khabib would rip him apart, even if it was khabib at 155 and diaz at 170

Look at the total UFC wins and title wins of guys like GSP, Jones and Silva then compare it to Khabib.

Hell Khabib isn't even close to Aldo. A lot of people just have recency bias.
Aldo is my favorite fighter ever, though DC is coming for him and Fedor is there too.

Khabib would of wrecked aldo at any point of his career any day any time without training camp

Nate Diaz moved up weight class and fought serial killers like prime Rory MacDonald and Benson Henderson who would murder Khabib.
He didnt play it safe and cherry pick his opponents.

He also has fought double of the UFC fights Kuheeb has fought.

Majority of Khabibs record consists of bum cans who never fought for UFC.

Anyone can be undefeated if they never take risks.

Imagine if Nate only fought smaller stand up guys....he would be 35 - 0.

He isnt a sissy like Khabib.

benson out struck diaz, he literally punched him in the thighs and then uppercutted his head off.

khabib would kill bendo. kill.

done with this garbage thread

I seriously hope TS is just trolling. No one could be this fucking stupid
<{hfved}>

Aldo is my favorite fighter ever, though DC is coming for him and Fedor is there too.

Khabib would of wrecked aldo at any point of his career any day any time without training camp

I'm talking about GOAT status not who would win in a fight.

GSP is offering to fight at 155lbs of course and Usman is never making that weight without losing a leg.

I doubt fighting him would be about "GOAT" status it would be about money.

mad because your favorite fighters don't have good takedown defense, aren't you squidward?

I'm talking about GOAT status not who would win in a fight.

khabib could, and will be mentioned in the goat status, as will DC, as will Aldo.

Silva and Jones shouldnt be cuz steroids.

Khabib is all hype by Dana. Khabib is the best draw for UFC now, until he loses. He's basically Rhonda, one dimensional wrestler that relies on the fence and opponents tailored for him. His record is so padded. Beat a full time real estate agent to get the title. Then out wrestle Conor, 99% of the division can out wrestle Conor.

He's lucky Tony go hurt, Tony has bad luck! Can't hide from Tony now, Khabib will be a bloody mess IF he fights Tony. Fight won't happen, Dana will not let it happen. He knows Khabib will lose to Tony. Khabib = Rhonda.

Dont tell me about intelligence you Cali flake. Ive stated facts and Ive made my case. Hence why a not even ranked realtor made Khabib look AVERAGE.

Khabib trying to retire before inevitable exposure.
Hahaha you suck and so do your theories and arguments. Your "facts" are far fetched derivatives of reality and your hyperbole - used to push your weird hater agenda - shows how desperate you are to disparage a guy you don't even know.

Here's some facts for you son: Khabib just unified the lightweight belts, Khabib is undefeated. He has 12 fights in the UFC and is only 30 years old. Khabib does not fight at WW.

I am not even trying to make the argument here that Khabib is the GOAT. The only argument I am making is that this IS one of the shittiest threads EVER made, and that you should really should do everyone a favor (including yourself) and STFU TS.

Khabib is all hype by Dana. Khabib is the best draw for UFC now, until he loses. He's basically Rhonda, one dimensional wrestler that relies on the fence and opponents tailored for him. His record is so padded. Beat a full time real estate agent to get the title. Then out wrestle Conor, 99% of the division can out wrestle Conor.

He's lucky Tony go hurt, Tony has bad luck! Can't hide from Tony now, Khabib will be a bloody mess IF he fights Tony. Fight won't happen, Dana will not let it happen. He knows Khabib will lose to Tony. Khabib = Rhonda.
look, a troll account

Back