Khabib is telling the Russian Media a Different Story about Retirement

Honorable man who slapped a guy surrounded by 10 of his goons goes back on his word? Water is wet

"Not everyone can retire at their peak, but I know in a year or 2 years from now I will make a decision about coming back."
"What else is there left to do? Make money? I will always be able to make money"

3 Days before Retirement he said this in regards to Conor vs Poirier

"Both of these fighters, I finish both of them. I am not interested in Conor rematch, I want new blood, new motivation. I want legacy fight, I want new someone."
"GSP fight make me excited, motivates me"

I think the "retirement" was a spur of the moment decision with emotions. He always planned to come back and have another legacy fight.

The first quote is not actually accurate.

If he gets his mothers blessing in fighting GSP for 30-0 like his father wanted, how would that be bullshit and lack of honor?
I hope he does come back and go at least 32-0

I hope he does come back and go at least 32-0
Yeah I hope he goes five more years since he's my favorite in the UFC. But I'll have to respect his descision i guess.

For fucks sake. If an MMA figher retires, they should just get banned. That way they cant bullshit us
Retirement in the UFC is nothing more than getting out of the USADA testing pool so you can live how you want when you want. Literally nothing more.

Fighting Colby should excite him. Usman as well. I don't really buy the friend excuse considering he's good friends with Gaethje too as they all share a manager

"Not everyone can retire at their peak, but I know in a year or 2 years from now I will make a decision about coming back."
"What else is there left to do? Make money? I will always be able to make money"

3 Days before Retirement he said this in regards to Conor vs Poirier

"Both of these fighters, I finish both of them. I am not interested in Conor rematch, I want new blood, new motivation. I want legacy fight, I want new someone."
"GSP fight make me excited, motivates me"

I think the "retirement" was a spur of the moment decision with emotions. He always planned to come back and have another legacy fight.

khabib better find another fight cause gsp wont ever fight him,

When you're being seduced but nothing happens. GSP is a master in the art of honeydickin.
I figured it was like putting honey on your dick or someone's dick for some reason.

Honorable man who slapped a guy surrounded by 10 of his goons goes back on his word? Water is wet
slapped a dumb arse around who was flapping his gums about something that was none of his business and got called out on it?

He is 39 and would still be his toughest opposition

Do you think conor. Dustin or Justin compare to even an old gsp? Please
How about Colby or usman at 170, that's probably where the gsp fight would be at too.

Imo at 155 Conor, dustin, and Justin would win. At 170, they would lose. GSP has said he doesn't want to cut down to 155

Back