Khabib is just another Eddie Alvarez/Jose Aldo

Can't compare Floyd line. They literally took line down and adjusted it .
I disagree by fight time, he'll be favorite- don't think so. Conor will take money , that I can most definitely see but in this particular fight, too many people think khabibee- going to rip him down and keep him down (I'm not saying im one of those people)
The Irish are heavy bettors and back their man. Conor never should have been favored vs Mendes, Poirier or Aldo but was. These hyped fighters, like Ronda and Conor, get silly money on them from every day folks that usually don't bet.

I favor Khabib but still think we will see Conor favorite. IMO, it should really be like -250 for Khabib, but no way the Irish would let that happen.

Khabib is taller than Aldo and Edward and had a totally different style than those two.

Khabibs striking is worse than both but he has better cardio and his wrestling is on another level.

No dude.. Khabib is strong mentally and Conor only has a punchers chance and those chances go down with every single round.

I'm expecting a late TKO or SUB for Khabib around end of 4th.

If Khabib gets a hold of him, he's in big, big trouble.
Interestingly, Khabib does not have the best TD %, but he is just relentless and had great top control. Most fighters panic and run back in to the cage, where Khabib will complete about one out of three takedowns. He is very similar to Maia IMO.

The fun is I bet we get to see Conor fighting off the rear foot, which can produce some spectacular KO's.

Interestingly, Khabib does not have the best TD %, but he is just relentless and had great top control. Most fighters panic and run back in to the cage, where Khabib will complete about one out of three takedowns. He is very similar to Maia IMO.

The fun is I bet we get to see Conor fighting off the rear foot, which can produce some spectacular KO's.
He's similar to Maia in his relentless to get takedowns, but his takedowns, trips, etc are much better and technical than Maia's

Dumb thread Habib is 5'10 and way bigger and stronger than Conor with way better wrestling than either of those guys.

Conor can still get a quick KO by catching him coming in, but once he gets a hold of Conor he is going to retire him.

Conor is too weak for 155lb once you factor in the top 2 wrestlers in the division with Habib and Lee who both will toss him around like he is 120lbs.

<TrumpWrong1>

Might wanna check again

I did, he took him down 4 times out of 7 attempts. Can't remember when the stuffs were but I'm pretty sure it was when Chad was gassed from using Conors face as a punching bag on the ground.

He took him down at will.

'a guy shorter than him will NEVER beat him' because he's trained for that type of fighter all his life

The guy has trained his entire life to fight smaller guys?

Khabib will smash him

Khabib is gonna maul Conor, it won't be pretty.

Getting tired of all the Dana white dick stringers in here. Conor knows if he pulls out GSP gets the fight as alternate.

Conor once said that 'a guy shorter than him will NEVER beat him' because he's trained for that type of fighter all his life. Conor for height and reach advantage. Khabib is just another Eddie and Jose, small fighter who is not big enough to get to McGregor and will get KOed.

These type of fighters are bread and butter for Conor. Easy work.

Conor said he'll crush Diaz hips and pass his guard and submit him too.

McGregor has a 4 inch reach advantage on khabib . I see McGregor using his footwork to set up that left.

I'm curious to see if McGregor learned anything from fighting a once in a generation talent like Mayweather. DC said he got the rub when he fought Jones maybe McGregor got the same.

The Irish are heavy bettors and back their man. Conor never should have been favored vs Mendes, Poirier or Aldo but was. These hyped fighters, like Ronda and Conor, get silly money on them from every day folks that usually don't bet.

I favor Khabib but still think we will see Conor favorite. IMO, it should really be like -250 for Khabib, but no way the Irish would let that happen.
Original prop bet last year, khabib opened -240..... and openers are opinions from the houses not the players. THey take the line where it goes after that.
I can't stand Conor but for you to say that he shouldn't of been favored over Mendes at 145 and dustin (at the time) at 145..well, you got some learning to do (sorry)
Btw, I do this for a living

Did he really say that ? "I trained all my life to beat smaller guys"?

I did, he took him down 4 times out of 7 attempts. Can't remember when the stuffs were but I'm pretty sure it was when Chad was gassed from using Conors face as a punching bag on the ground.

He took him down at will.
Absolutely false

Watch the fight

Absolutely false

Watch the fight

I don't have time. You were wrong about Chas not being successful with his takedowns, so you have no credibility.

4/7 fightmetric.

Cheers.

Conor once said that 'a guy shorter than him will NEVER beat him' because he's trained for that type of fighter all his life. Conor for height and reach advantage. Khabib is just another Eddie and Jose, small fighter who is not big enough to get to McGregor and will get KOed.

These type of fighters are bread and butter for Conor. Easy work.
Khabib is taller then Conor, walks around heavier, and stronger then Jose, Alvarez and Conor. Conor has been beat by a guy smaller then him who fought at 125lbs too. Don't believe everything Conor says..

Back