Khabib is just another Eddie Alvarez/Jose Aldo

Conor once said that 'a guy shorter than him will NEVER beat him' because he's trained for that type of fighter all his life. Conor for height and reach advantage. Khabib is just another Eddie and Jose, small fighter who is not big enough to get to McGregor and will get KOed.

These type of fighters are bread and butter for Conor. Easy work.
http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Artemij-Sitenkov-10155 Have a nice day !

I don't have time. You were wrong about Chas not being successful with his takedowns, so you have no credibility.

4/7 fightmetric.

Cheers.
Lmao straight up liar, I never said Chad had no success

You were dead wrong. Everyone knows what you said is false.

I did, he took him down 4 times out of 7 attempts. Can't remember when the stuffs were but I'm pretty sure it was when Chad was gassed from using Conors face as a punching bag on the ground.

He took him down at will.
It's mad that you quote that stat of 57% success to make the point that he took him down "at will". "At will" means "whenever he wants". Chad failed to take him down 3 times that he wanted to. 1 of those 3 was at the end of the fight before the finish. The other 2 were earlier.

You're wrong. The sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/conor-mcgregor-career-ufc-betting-odds-history
He was a -105 favorite against Aldo, -210 against Mendes, and -225 vs Poirier. Khabib will probably be his first UFC fight where he's the betting underdog.
He opened as underdog vs Poirier but closed as favorite.

He opened as slight underdog vs Mendes but closed as favorite.

He actually opened as favorite against Aldo, but unusually closed as underdog. The -105 odds you quote would make him a slight underdog.

Source

Conor once said that 'a guy shorter than him will NEVER beat him' because he's trained for that type of fighter all his life. Conor for height and reach advantage. Khabib is just another Eddie and Jose, small fighter who is not big enough to get to McGregor and will get KOed.

You do know Khabib is an inch or two taller right?

You played yourself here TS

Lmao straight up liar, I never said Chad had no success

You were dead wrong. Everyone knows what you said is false.

You said he didn't take him down at will. He did. If only you knew what you were saying is false...

It's mad that you quote that stat of 57% success to make the point that he took him down "at will". "At will" means "whenever he wants". Chad failed to take him down 3 times that he wanted to. 1 of those 3 was at the end of the fight before the finish. The other 2 were earlier.

You're wrong. The sooner you accept it, the better off you'll be.

I'm much better off than you at everything. Only retards literalise. You're like Rain Man when he stops in the middle of the road when the sign says don't walk.

He took him down at will, so just stop Raymond Babbit.

Khabib is a inch taller

Mendes took down Conor at will, and his takedowns are arguably not as good as Khabibs, so you are right.

LMAO! Jesus christ. I just don't know how Sherdoggers are this stupid. Mendes did not take Conor down at will, he only held him down more than 2 seconds like twice.

Chad's takedowns aren't arguably worse either. THEY ARE OBJECTIVELY BETTER. Any person that even has a remote sense of grappling can comprehend that like fucking hell.

Mendes took down Conor at will, and his takedowns are arguably not as good as Khabibs, so you are right.

Mendes has one of the best double leg blasts in MMA but he definitely can't chain-wrestle like Khabib can. Khabib took Iaquinta's ankle and got him to the ground FFS, he doesn't need to succeed on his first TD against Connor, all he needs is that distance closed and he can stick to him like a fat kid on pie.

I'm much better off than you at everything. Only retards literalise. You're like Rain Man when he stops in the middle of the road when the sign says don't walk.

He took him down at will, so just stop Raymond Babbit.
Anyone who isn't a dimwit simply must be autistic?

You're the one struggling to communicate your point, so you're the only one who's shown evidence of being autistic. If you say "at will" to describe 57% success, people won't understand you, because that term is typically used to make the point that a person could do something whenever they wanted (~100%), not just sometimes (57%).

What a marooooon

Back