Khabib is just another Eddie Alvarez/Jose Aldo

Khabib is 5’ 10. Conor is 5’ 9. Khabib is bigger than Eddie and Aldo and a diffferent style of fighter. This is dumber than MMA Math.

If Conor trained his entire life for a Khabib type fighter his wrestling kinda sucks

Khabib-chat.gif

IDK, when was the last time Conor was an underdog (mma )?
Khabibbee more than a slight favorite but I might make small hunch bet on leprechaun

Mendes actually has the best blast double in MMA. Khabib has more diverse takedowns though
Agreed, bro. Mendes is called 'money' because his blast double is on another planet. Khabib does not have good open cage takedowns and will need the clinch. Getting Conor to back up against the cage is something we have not seen very often when he has a full gas tank.

I'm starting to feel this fight will be a blowout one way or the other.

Conor + coach probably already studied Khabib's movement tendencies and already know exactly what power strike to throw at what precise moment. The Aldo KTFO was not luck, neither was dropping Alvarez over and over and over.

IDK, when was the last time Conor was an underdog (mma )?
Khabibbee more than a slight favorite but I might make small hunch bet on leprechaun
Vs Aldo, Mendes and Poirier. He will 100% be favorite by fight time as the retarded fans will put a shit ton of money on him. Remember Floyd was like -1500 and ended up -300. The odds makers wanted to make it lower but just knew it was almost unfathomable Conor won. If he won, they would have gone bankrupt.

aldo/alvarez are wild brawlers who work mostly in standup, while khabib is a grappling world champ , his game is the ground. how do you even post something as stupid as this

Agreed, bro. Mendes is called 'money' because his blast double is on another planet. Khabib does not have good open cage takedowns and will need the clinch. Getting Conor to back up against the cage is something we have not seen very often when he has a full gas tank.

Eddie And nate did it without any problem.

Conor + coach probably already studied Khabib's movement tendencies and already know exactly what power strike to throw at what precise moment. The Aldo KTFO was not luck, neither was dropping Alvarez over and over and over.
I think he's been studying Khabib for years now.

When asked who he thought would be lightweight champ, he said Khalabeeb. He also said he was going to get the LW belt, so I think he's been studying him for ages and will have his shot selection figured out. I can maybe see a Fedor Warlovski type KO with Khabib playing bunny and hopping in the air.

Comparing Mendes take downs to Nurmy is like comparing Nick Diaz boxing to Rumble. They could not be more different.
I know... I'm just saying Conor's TD is solid, the stats support that

That guy said Chad took Conor down at will

Vs Aldo, Mendes and Poirier. He will 100% be favorite by fight time as the retarded fans will put a shit ton of money on him. Remember Floyd was like -1500 and ended up -300. The odds makers wanted to make it lower but just knew it was almost unfathomable Conor won. If he won, they would have gone bankrupt.
Can't compare Floyd line. They literally took line down and adjusted it .
I disagree by fight time, he'll be favorite- don't think so. Conor will take money , that I can most definitely see but in this particular fight, too many people think khabibee- going to rip him down and keep him down (I'm not saying im one of those people)

Eddie And nate did it without any problem.
It took Nate a while to do it and Conor was gassed by then. Yes, Eddie did it briefly but with no success, and took a ton of damage to get there. Anyone that has got there paid a price, so it will be interesting, w/ Conor not just backing up like Edson.

Khabib is also way more aggressive than Eddie and Nate, so that cold work out against or for him.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ufc/conor-mcgregor-career-ufc-betting-odds-history
He was a -105 favorite against Aldo, -210 against Mendes, and -225 vs Poirier. Khabib will probably be his first UFC fight where he's the betting underdog.

Khabib's single legs have been getting better tho. Got Al with some slick ones in the first 2 rounds. Al typically stuffs most shots that come his way.

One option Khabib has is to let Conor pressure him to the cage, try for a reactive shot, reverse position, and start up his chain from there (maybe even set up a throw like he did against RDA). Limits the risk of pressuring forward early but still has the issue of having to rely on locking up a single. A counter left off of that shot would be gold for Conor.

There is a huge margin for error on both sides. First round is gonna have everyone on edge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back