Media Khabib has been tested by USADA 47 times since 2015

First off, yes he did. Second, you seem to not have even listened to what he said at all, because Greenland was never mentioned. Like, not even once.

He said something like Iceland, or North Pole or some such shit.

Of course USADA is wise to a loophole, but they can't do anything about it. They can't forbid you to vacation. Microdosing while on "vacation"

You know you have to declare where you are on vacation right? And you know there is testing in every single country in the world?

and returning when the substance is out of your system is a way to get around it. You're also allowed 3 missed visits before it's considered a single violation. Are you aware of this?

You are, but at the same time, if USADA believe there is an intentional pattern of last minute changes to location, or that you are deliberately evading being tested that is a violation in itself and they can suspend you, 3 strikes or no 3 strikes.

Oddly enough, GSP took two weeks off before his fight with Bisping. You know, the one and only fight he had under USADA. Is that weird?

And pray tell me, which country did he manage to go to where there is no testing?

Apart from anything else you don't need to go somewhere random like the North Pole. Just go somewhere they have a long standing early warning setup.. Large parts of Florida. Tenerife off the west coast of Africa, or certain places in Thailand. All of these places have very well organised warning system that alerts athletes as soon as testers are on the Island.

Of course, if GSP knew what the fuck he was talking about, he would have just gone to Tenerife..

(Oh. from memory GSP went on holiday AFTER the Bisping fight not before, and I believe he went to Tel Aviv.. guess what, there is testing in Israel... you do realise the testing is carried out by the anti doping agency of that country, not USADa right? )

And you realise I've been studying and writing about anti doping for nearly 20 years?

Last edited:
Usada’s a joke anyways. Fighters piss hot and can still compete

I don't know how Chandler could have been a back up fighter for Khabib and Gaethje. It takes 6 months before you can fight after entering the Usada pool.
How is this possible?
Is this another scam like Nate Diaz who got caught and then they changed the rules for him to save the card. What a joke.

He said something like Iceland, or North Pole or some such shit.

You know you have to declare where you are on vacation right? And you know there is testing in every single country in the world?

You are, but at the same time, if USADA believe there is an intentional pattern of last minute changes to location, or that you are deliberately evading being tested that is a violation in itself and they can suspend you, 3 strikes or no 3 strikes.

And pray tell me, which country did he manage to go to where there is no testing?

Apart from anything else you don't need to go somewhere random like the North Pole. Just go somewhere they have a long standing early warning setup.. Large parts of Florida. Tenerife off the west coast of Africa, or certain places in Thailand. All of these places have very well organised warning system that alerts athletes as soon as testers are on the Island.

Of course, if GSP knew what the fuck he was talking about, he would have just gone to Tenerife..

(Oh. from memory GSP went on holiday AFTER the Bisping fight not before, and I believe he went to Tel Aviv.. guess what, there is testing in Israel... you do realise the testing is carried out by the anti doping agency of that country, not USADa right? )

And you realise I've been studying and writing about anti doping for nearly 20 years?

So, you're admitting that it's definitely possible to go on vacation to thwart a test? He said Antarctica, by the way. Clearly you didn't watch the video. It's irrelevant anyway, as he was using it as an example, not as the definitive location used to avoid tests. Does Antarctica have a facility? Just curious.

He took two weeks off prior to the Bisping fight, but it's not stated where he went, at least that I've seen.

Smh.

I think I’ve seen at least 10 fighters with more tests done.

EmzVL2YW4AAqQol

EmzVL2fW4AIsM-n

Khabib's new tweet;

''This is 47 times since 2015, as I have been tested for doping of Usada. Just think about this number.''

How many times has Adesanya been tested since his UFC career began?

That should put things into better perspective.

[EDIT] Looked it up and Adesnaya's been tested 33 total times, and that guy just walked in with gyno.....not sure what to make of these test counts.

When you consider Adesanya just started his UFC career 2 years ago, you realize he's being tested much more yet still got caught with gyno. Never trust USADA testing, they lost all credibility long ago.

But i thought Goats hide from usada under the gym ring? You're telling me this man took and passed all of his drug tests? Thats well thats just not helping Jons argument at all.

I bet hes never even done cocaine or hurt a pregnant woman and fled the scene. Or faked a home invasion for attention.

Khabib is most definitely the clean GOAT. Jones is GOAT if PEDs can be ignored.

Back