Media Khabib has been tested by USADA 47 times since 2015

3 more times and he gets a jacket.

Cowboy and dc got a jacket for testing clean 50 times without a positive test

Nothing screams fashionable like an embroidered jacket stating that you piss in plastic cups in front of people.

That was in no way agreeing with the stupid idea GSP had about going to Antarctica. In fact, it was the complete opposite to agreeing with him

GSP's theory was there are places that testers cannot go, so you just go on holiday there. That's totally inaccurate, there is literally nowhere that testers cannot go short of research stations on Antarctica, and active war zones.

I was in no way even slightly agreeing with GSP. In fact, I stated, if he knew what the fuck he was talking about rather than talking about dumb shit places like Antarctica, he would have instead gone to somewhere like Tenerife with AWS. The fact he talked about Antarctica demonstrated just how out of touch he is.

Wanderlei was nothing to do with USADA

Under USADA, Nick Diaz

I'm not saying you agreed with what GSP said, citing Antarctica as an example, I said you're agreeing with the idea that it is in fact possible to take a "vacation" to thwart the tests. You seem to have more specific details than GSP explained in his JRE spot, but you can't say that it isn't possible, which means that you agree it's feasible. Details are irrelevant, as he wasn't going into extreme details, and just gave a more general explanation of how the idea works. The three strikes rule also confirms the possibility.

Fuckin all this shit blends together over the years as far as timeframe. The Wandy shit doesn't seem that long ago, damn. Diaz was knocked for missing a test?

So he's officially out of the testing pool?

RIP Abdelasleeze and Dana

I'm not saying you agreed with what GSP said, citing Antarctica as an example, I said you're agreeing with the idea that it is in fact possible to take a "vacation" to thwart the tests.

Not in the sense GSP was claiming. He was claiming you could go somewhere that USADA did not test (which is nowhere outside of research labs in the arctic and warzones, every country in the world has a national anti doping agency to conduct testing)

Can you go somewhere that has a network of chain lists for phone warnings if testers are spotted. Sure. But if you appear to be specifically choosing places like that you will get target tested. If USADA believe you are deliberately making a pattern of changes and travel to avoid testing they can charge you with a violation.

Not in the sense GSP was claiming. He was claiming you could go somewhere that USADA did not test (which is nowhere outside of research labs in the arctic and warzones, every country in the world has a national anti doping agency to conduct testing)

Can you go somewhere that has a network of chain lists for phone warnings if testers are spotted. Sure. But if you appear to be specifically choosing places like that you will get target tested. If USADA believe you are deliberately making a pattern of changes and travel to avoid testing they can charge you with a violation.

Right. I guess saying Antarctica is pretty accurate after all, isn't it? Fortunately, in GSP's case, there wasn't enough testing for them to notice a pattern no matter where he chose to go. He only had the one fight under USADA.

All bullshit poking and prodding aside, I believe we're both aware that the tests can be beaten, and are likely beaten more often than not.

Props to khabib for not failing like his boys islam and zubaira

steroid cheats

Back