Media Khabib has been tested by USADA 47 times since 2015

Imagine all those years getting tested and coming clean all the time and receiving a jacket for all your troubles.
The jacket isn't why they do it lol. It's just a bonus

Fucking says the guy with the GSP AV/username lmao

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

hqdefault.jpg

A3F56BBB-F618-49CD-8FBA-A930C9EE23DD-8672-000008F1888BA894.jpg

<YeahOKJen>
Never tested positive

Never tested positive

Yes, he retired as the testing was becoming more stringent. It’s well documented.

You know who else never pissed hot? Barry Bonds, you dope. I seriously hope you’re a teenager or something. I don’t want to believe adults are this naive.

Yes, he retired as the testing was becoming more stringent. It’s well documented.

You know who else never pissed hot? Barry Bonds, you dope. I seriously hope you’re a teenager or something. I don’t want to believe adults are this naive.
He retired post usada with the MW belt

Can you judge them by seeing how ripped they are pre and post USADA? Even then, fighters can still figure out a way to pass the tests if there are other circumstances rather than just test someone on a given day.

But then even Paulo Costa can pass USADA tests or is probably natty goat.

Lance Armstrong was tested more then 200 times and never tested positive.
Natty cycling goat.

He explained in detail how easy it was to pass the current tests on JRE. Does that truth hurt you? Seems to.

lol, no he didnt.

he suggested going to fucking greenland and moving around a lot

You really think USADA arent wise to that?

Lance Armstrong was tested more then 200 times and never tested positive.

yes he did

Mid 90's, four samples with extremely elevated t/e ratios covered up by US Cycling which was headed by people put in place by his team owner.
1999 tour de france, 7 samples positive for epo in retroactive testing
1999 tour de france, 2 corticosteroid positives cancelled out with a retroactive tue
2001 Tour de Suisse, EPO positive, cancelled out in return for $100k donation to the UCI for "anti doping costs"
2009 Biological Passport Violation.

15 instances that would be an ADRV under a credible agency.

lol, no he didnt.

he suggested going to fucking greenland and moving around a lot

You really think USADA arent wise to that?

First off, yes he did. Second, you seem to not have even listened to what he said at all, because Greenland was never mentioned. Like, not even once.

Of course USADA is wise to a loophole, but they can't do anything about it. They can't forbid you to vacation. Microdosing while on "vacation" and returning when the substance is out of your system is a way to get around it. You're also allowed 3 missed visits before it's considered a single violation. Are you aware of this?

Oddly enough, GSP took two weeks off before his fight with Bisping. You know, the one and only fight he had under USADA. Is that weird?

Back