• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib goes full "Dana was never my friend" with strong jabs at UFC over figther pay.

Khabib is scum no better than Dana lmao. He's the same hypocrite backstabber Dana is.

Imagine if Khabib could get some funds from like the guys in Qatar that bought PSG. The Qatar Sports Investments.

Alas I think that Khabib probably shouldn't play this game lest he gets eaten alive, I suppose Dana has a lot of experience when it comes to playing it dirty, as with a lot of successful people.

How much are the lowest fighters on the card being paid? Let me guess, $1000

Props to khabib

Dana is always arrogantly saying "if you have a problem with our business model or you think we aren't paying fighters enough then go and start your own promotion if its that easy" "we'll see what happens"

Props to khabib

Dana is always arrogantly saying "if you have a problem with our business model or you think we aren't paying fighters enough then go and start your own promotion if its that easy" "we'll see what happens"
Khabib signs Kevin Lee and everybody thinks he's a threat to UFC. LOL

Alas I think that Khabib probably shouldn't play this game lest he gets eaten alive, I suppose Dana has a lot of experience when it comes to playing it dirty, as with a lot of successful people.

Dana has zero leverage over guys like that from the side of the world. What you say might be true for some Yale educated business upstart not used to dirty fighting but cmon now -your talking about Dagestanis..

guys keep your eyes open for a juicy back and forth between these two in the media

"if you really think about it... who did Khabib really beat??"
-Dana

186px-International-fight-league.jpg
61TAZTVOx9L.jpg
Wec_logo.jpg
Pride_FC_logo-600x400.jpg
strikeforce-logo.jpg

Dana-White-3.jpg

cbs-elitexc.jpg
afflictionlogo.jpg
View attachment 905125
ezgif-com-resize-4.png

Dana-White-748669.jpg

Eagle_Fighting_Championship-logo.jpg
uPGtLFBg_400x400.jpg

FHaH1vOXEBE538-
Unfortunately, MMA and the UFC are synonymous in the US. eagle MMA might be able to survive, but it won’t contend with the UFC.

It's Diego Sanchez gonna continue fighting at Eagle FC?

What do you expect him to say?

Also Diego's head is really oddly shaped.

Khabib : "Be careful, I'm going to smash your organisations"

Khabib coming hard at Dana, I have massive respect for him after seeing him want to take on the bigger organisations and call them out for their foul play.

Thoughts on the ongoing siege on Dana and the WME schmucks ?

P.S -

uf205ty5waq01.png

Live imagine from the UFC PI after the last few weeks of being under siege from everyone. Pray for Dana !

Meh.
Sorry, but that's just stupid.
Khabib has nothing to lose, so why not say these things?
That shows nothing and proves nothing, since he has about nothing.

He knows that the UFC can't shit on him since he was their champion and unbeaten, and has far too many followers.
So they will ignore him... until the time he proves he can be a threat... but until then? Jake Paul is a much bigger threat IMO

Khabib is the UFC still.

Reactions: HHJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back