• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib goes full "Dana was never my friend" with strong jabs at UFC over figther pay.

Eagle Fc is a business model reminds me of most of the starts up in California.

You have an idea, you have a well-known investors , you have the money but you do not know how to gain profit and your business model or vision is terrible.

The founder of Snapchat had a solution how to send d*ckpicks quick and easy , he is now a bilionaire, he saw the need.

Do we need a muslim who does not respect womens to run an mma-promotion? Nope.
Well he is not having any wmma, so maybe he does know how to run a mma promotion.

there is a good relation between Dana and Khabib and I dont see Khabib threatening UFC here.

it is the same Khabib talking to Dana when he said ''be carefull I am gonna smash your boy''

TS is just trying to shit on Khabib

To the contrary, he has more respect for women than any other organization promoters because he doesn't want to use half naked women body as marketing tool.
He goes full mode pro-feminist right there.
We need guys like him in this sport. Definitely.

Haha yeah ok,but he does not want then to compete like UFC does today. Saying that muslims respects women on the same sentence is Always interesting just look att Saudi arabia

Welcome to the money loosing business khabib

Back