Khabib fears the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is

That's why he's trying to duck the rematch. He's enjoying the limelight that Conor gifted him while he can. But little does he realise, that either way, his days are numbered.

He'll lose to Tony, who soaks up pressure too well with his elbow and sub game.

Superfights are off the table, as all the WW wrestlers will stop his takedowns. Usman, GSP, Colby, Woodley. And Masvidal's TDD is too good as well. That knee to Askren struck fear into the Dagestani's heart.

Finally an intelligent post re Khabib. Anyone with half a brain knows Conor was injured and he still took at least one round. Khabib is running from the rematch, END OF ARGUMENT.

Not talking about what inept folk wrote on paper. Talking about events of the fight.
Khabib landed more significant strikes in the first, landed a takedown..
Screenshot_20200120-145036.png

McGregor spent the majority of the round being controlled against the cage.. so by what metric does he win the round..

Finally an intelligent post re Khabib. Anyone with half a brain knows Conor was injured and he still took at least one round. Khabib is running from the rematch, END OF ARGUMENT.
And what if I tell you it's not. What you gonna do?

He knows he fought the worse version of Conor we've seen, I'm sure of that.

I think he'll take the fight coz he's as money driven as the next guy, and he'll be fighting for 25p on the pound fighting anyone else.
And you think Cowboy and Khabib is the same? We might have seen the same Conor on both fights fighting different level fighters...

You can think whatever you like, but don't assume it to be true. Just because you typed out whatever garbled nonsense goes through your brain doesn't make it true.

You wrote: "Khabib missed in most of his takedown attempts. He'd be even less successful next time. And he won fewer rounds than Conor in the first fight. Writing is on the wall for him. No wonder he's trying to run from a rematch."

The entire post is simply your opinion, none of it backed up by any evidence. And yet you try and pass it off as fact.

Exactly the same as the title of this thread "Khabib fears the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is" Ive yet to see one shred of evidence to back this up. Instead all we have is WUM's trolling the entire thread with utter delusion.

As I wrote in my original complaint, threads like this are making this forum lose credibility, as a place where informed MMA fans discuss with knowledge and objectivity. You are part of that problem.
You didn't speak to the point I rose about it being better to correct those with a different opinion, rather than silence them.

Dunno what you mean by "opinion" and "fact". But the official UFC stats backup what I said in that quote. Anyway, please clarify the meaning behind your words. Then after that we'll get to what you mean by "evidence".

You didn't speak to the point I rose about it being better to correct those with a different opinion, rather than silence them.

Dunno what you mean by "opinion" and "fact". But the official UFC stats backup what I said in that quote. Anyway, please clarify the meaning behind your words. Then after that we'll get to what you mean by "evidence".
Yeah? I'd love to see those.

If you don't know the difference between opinion and evidence, then I'd suggest you don't post on debating forums, and go back to school.

What evidence do you have to back up this claim?
Just trolling. It wont work with me.
What do you mean by evidence? I have the first fight. I have Conor's fight history. I have Khabib's fight history. I have what I know about the circumstances around the first fight. I have my knowledge of their respective personalities, and how they'd affect each fighter's evolution and thus approach heading into the rematch.

What do you mean by evidence? I have the first fight. I have Conor's fight history. I have Khabib's fight history. I have what I know about the circumstances around the first fight. I have my knowledge of their respective personalities, and how they'd affect each fighter's evolution and thus approach heading into the rematch.
If you don't know the difference between opinion and evidence, then I'd suggest you don't post on debating forums, and go back to school.

Yeah? I'd love to see those.

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/3eea92e7f26fb05b

They are different words. But I respond to people's meaning, not the words used to convey their meaning. And I'd like to know what you mean. I could speculate as to multiple potential meanings for these words you used. But it'd be more productive for you to just explain your meaning, since you're right here.

After Saturday, there's 100% no doubt in my mind that Khabib's win over Conor was a fluke.

Khabib fought the old Conor, the one that was full of himself that didn't properly train. He relied too much on his natural talent rather than adding in the hard work and dedication needed.

The Conor now is a completely different animal. He's hungry, determined, and would absolutely destroy Khabib.

BUT the problem is, I don't think Conor should bother to give Khabib the time of day anymore. Khabib needs Conor more than Conor needs him. Conor is his own brand and where he goes, the money will follow.

Translation: I really dont want to see Khabib smash out my boy again. Conor should stick to fighting journeymen.

You need to google the meaning of fluke first, 13 seconds 1 punch is a fluke, the Hall vs Moussasi kick was a fluke, Pettis vs Wonderboy KO was a fluke, Khabib dominated the fight for almost 4 full rounds and eventually submitted Conor, thats not a fluke.
Exactly this. It's absolutely *not* me advocating against Conor-fans at all, that's fine, it's just (my opinion!) when it's stuff like "The khabib win was a fluke" is just obviously utterly silly and therefore, I conclude a troll thread. It's not for me to make that decision, it's for mods, but i'm just making a request to try to clear the forum a bit which would I think help *everyone*.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, i'm not trying to squash that at all, no need for any silly insults or anything.

And what if I tell you it's not. What you gonna do?
This is kinda what I'm talking about above. Respond to people's meaning, not just their words. Use empathy. By "end of argument", he's just suggesting you don't have shit to counter what he says. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but prove it, either way. That's what these forums are for.

This is kinda what I'm talking about above. Respond to people's meaning, not just their words. Use empathy. By "end of argument", he's just suggesting you don't have shit to counter what he says. Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but prove it, either way. That's what these forums are for.
I cant respond to trolls.

It's obvious this is why Khabib is ducking Conor now. He's fearing for his life.

yes. fearing a guy he already smashed. fearing for his life against a dude he made tap out to a neck crank. must be why he's taking fights against tony. instead of fighting straight killers like cowboy.

Not engaging with trolls is the only effective means to deny them having any relevance.

Thats my last post to you in this thread. TaRa
How did we start this exchange? I pointed out how it's better to educate those who you disagree with than to just shut them up. You literally offered no argument to counter this. Yet you now admit you're doing it.

Also, automatically dismissing those you disagree with as trolls is commonly done, and is easy to do. But trolls don't normally back up everything they say like I have in our exchange.

Back