Khabib fears the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is

I would advocate a more active policy of mods moving some of these ridiculous troll threads to Wasteland OR just deleting them. It's polluting the board, and lately you really have to hunt through the deluge of crap repetitive troll threads to find worthy and quality contributions by intelligent genuine posters. @Jackonfire @bigwaverider

Yes please.

I joined Sherdog because I was told it was the best online forum for proper knowledgable MMA discussion. As someone new to the sport, and progressing from 'casual' to a serious fan, it's been great alot of the time.

But ever since Khabib beat Conor, the levels of objectivity and intellectual analysis have massively dropped, mainly because Conor fans can't accept that he is a seriously flawed fighter and human being. And the mods of this board have allowed that to happen.

A shame because so much of the content is great, but nowadays you have to wade through rubbish like this thread.

Last edited:
That's why he's trying to duck the rematch. He's enjoying the limelight that Conor gifted him while he can. But little does he realise, that either way, his days are numbered.

He'll lose to Tony, who soaks up pressure too well with his elbow and sub game.

Superfights are off the table, as all the WW wrestlers will stop his takedowns. Usman, GSP, Colby, Woodley. And Masvidal's TDD is too good as well. That knee to Askren struck fear into the Dagestani's heart.
Yes, it was all part of a clever, ingenious, DOUBLE SECRET plan and strategy to get Khabib to fallinto his trap...you see, he gets a Khabib fights, gets the shit beat out of him on purpose in order to get Khabib over confident, AND THEN SPRING THE TRAP................dude, get of that crack and come back to Earth.

Khabib missed in most of his takedown attempts. He'd be even less successful next time. And he won fewer rounds than Conor in the first fight. Writing is on the wall for him. No wonder he's trying to run from a rematch.
He won fewer rounds than Conor..?

{<huh}

Khabib was 2-1 up in rounds going into the 4th.. in which he finished McGregor.

Even in the 3rd which Conor edged out barely, Khabib basically striked for the entire round, without issue.. something which before bthe fight, McGregor fans claimed to be a impossibility.

Yes please.

I joined Sherdog because I was told it was the best online forum for proper knowledgable MMA discussion. As someone new to the sport, and progressing from 'casual' to a serious fan, i's been great alot of the time.

But ever since Khabib beat Conor, the levels of objectivity and intellectual analysis have massively dropped, mainly because Conor fans can't accept that he is a seriously flawed fighter and human being. And the mods of this board have allowed that to happen.

A shame because so much of the content is great, but nowadays you have to wade through rubbish like this thread.
Do you prefer a democracy or dictatorship? You're aware that there are people who feel the same as you but on the opposite side? The difference is with me is that I allow you to have your incorrect opinion. I try to correct you, to educate you, instead of trying to silence you. And that's the correct approach. ITT I've dedended my opinion, like I always do.

You need to google the meaning of fluke first, 13 seconds 1 punch is a fluke, the Hall vs Moussasi kick was a fluke, Pettis vs Wonderboy KO was a fluke, Khabib dominated the fight for almost 4 full rounds and eventually submitted Conor, thats not a fluke.

Yes please.

I joined Sherdog because I was told it was the best online forum for proper knowledgable MMA discussion. As someone new to the sport, and progressing from 'casual' to a serious fan, i's been great alot of the time.

It’s just Conor fans, their troll accounts came outta the woodworks after Saturday.
They’re galavanting around three boards making it seem like Conor came back from adversity against a huge WW when the reality is it was a gimme fight.

My problem with Conor is the same problem it (aside from his mouth) is he is 100% full of chit all the time. All he does is pump, promote, hype etc his products, his future, but fight frequency those days are gone.

He does not want to be champion. He wants spectacles, fame, the lime light and for pappa Dana to gift him a title shot.

He does not deserve a title shot and should 100% have to fight a gatekeeper to get one at the very least. (Which there are many great fights at 170 and 155 to make)

He says his team is in talks with Pacman.....great another show.....CONOR isnt a elite boxer or even a above avg one.

Khabib has mowed through a division. Conor wants to jump straight to the title fight and say, "Look Im the best".

We will be lucky if he fights once a year hate that guy.

Yes, it was all part of a clever, ingenious, DOUBLE SECRET plan and strategy to get Khabib to fallinto his trap...you see, he gets a Khabib fights, gets the shit beat out of him on purpose in order to get Khabib over confident, AND THEN SPRING THE TRAP................dude, get of that crack and come back to Earth.
Post silly posts like that in response to people who are suggesting that silly shit. I'm not implying there's any sort of conspiracy. Conor lost the first fight. He'll win the next fight (if Khabib's cojones prove existent).

Not a fluke, but I prefer Khabib to fight him when his not drinking and partying and off the deep end.

He won fewer rounds than Conor..?

{<huh}

Khabib was 2-1 up in rounds going into the 4th.. in which he finished McGregor.

Even in the 3rd which Conor edged out barely, Khabib basically striked for the entire round, without issue.. something which before bthe fight, McGregor fans claimed to be a impossibility.
In response to the end of your post, don't credit me with other Conor fans' opinions.

Conor won the 1st and the 3rd. But to Khabib's credit, his 10-8 round 2 meant that the fight was even going into the 4th. And even more to his credit, Khabib rendered any potential Conor lead pointless by finishing the fight.

In response to the end of your post, don't credit me with other Conor fans' opinions.

Conor won the 1st and the 3rd. But to Khabib's credit, his 10-8 round 2 meant that the fight was even going into the 4th. And even more to his credit, Khabib rendered any potential Conor lead pointless by finishing the fight.
Show me a official scorecard that shows Conor winning the first..

<Lmaoo>

Becoming clear your trolling.

That's why he's trying to duck the rematch. He's enjoying the limelight that Conor gifted him while he can. But little does he realise, that either way, his days are numbered.

He'll lose to Tony, who soaks up pressure too well with his elbow and sub game.

Superfights are off the table, as all the WW wrestlers will stop his takedowns. Usman, GSP, Colby, Woodley. And Masvidal's TDD is too good as well. That knee to Askren struck fear into the Dagestani's heart.
Lmboooooooooo

Show me a official scorecard that shows Conor winning the first..

<Lmaoo>

Becoming clear your trolling.
Not talking about what inept folk wrote on paper. Talking about events of the fight.

images
Great pic btw.

Do you prefer a democracy or dictatorship? You're aware that there are people who feel the same as you but on the opposite side? The difference is with me is that I allow you to have your incorrect opinion. I try to correct you, to educate you, instead of trying to silence you. And that's the correct approach. ITT I've dedended my opinion, like I always do.
You can think whatever you like, but don't assume it to be true. Just because you typed out whatever garbled nonsense goes through your brain doesn't make it true.

You wrote: "Khabib missed in most of his takedown attempts. He'd be even less successful next time. And he won fewer rounds than Conor in the first fight. Writing is on the wall for him. No wonder he's trying to run from a rematch."

The entire post is simply your opinion, none of it backed up by any evidence. And yet you try and pass it off as fact.

Exactly the same as the title of this thread "Khabib fears the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is" Ive yet to see one shred of evidence to back this up. Instead all we have is WUM's trolling the entire thread with utter delusion.

As I wrote in my original complaint, threads like this are making this forum lose credibility, as a place where informed MMA fans discuss with knowledge and objectivity. You are part of that problem.

I don't even know if it's worth seriously addressing this thread...

Post silly posts like that in response to people who are suggesting that silly shit. I'm not implying there's any sort of conspiracy. Conor lost the first fight. He'll win the next fight (if Khabib's cojones prove existent).
What evidence do you have to back up this claim?
Just trolling. It wont work with me.

Back