Khabib Eating Barboza's Spinning Back Kick

Green and Khabib both got hit with similar kicks. Only one dropped.

Lee who has a weak chin survived a clean shot against Edson.

If you actually think that it is impossible for Khabib to survive that kick then you are an idiot.
green wasnt dropped and he took a way more effective kick than khabib

man people are sucking on khabib ITT

the kick didnt even land, not even as solidly as the shitty one that landed on green

Edsons heel clips the back of Khabib on the return as well. Khabib anticipated the shot and moves away taking more power from it. That's the big difference
idk man, it looks to me like it was mid way through the calf at impact

with green, it was low on the calf and the heel catches the back of his head

Forgot about that

Damn. That would be demoralizing to hit a guy with that and he just takes a step sideways like you pushed him off balance

It boggles my mind that no one has pointed this out to you yet. What is bobby doing when he's hit with this kick? in particular with his feet? He is moving his front foot backwards, he's caught with the calf as he's doing that, he has no balance, he's technically on one foot when that kick lands, ofcourse he would be knocked down.. oh deaer
Khabib also lifts his foot and shifts a good bit away from Edson as the shot is being thrown. He just soaked more power away from the shot in doing so.

Nice head kick to the shoulder

Let’s see how he reacts to a fist to the jaw

idk man, it looks to me like it was mid way through the calf at impact

with green, it was low on the calf and the heel catches the back of his head
I don't see a significant difference in how it landed. I see big difference in how Green and Khabib react

Agree to disagree?

green wasnt dropped and he took a way more effective kick than khabib

man people are sucking on khabib ITT

the kick didnt even land, not even as solidly as the shitty one that landed on green
Green was dropped. He fell to his knees after catching himself will his hands. That is not a ballance issue. That's damage.

5598eadceadc47c79d72439885efcc22.jpg

Invest in glasses
This is quite obviously completely different angle than what is in the video.

Sherdog cracks me up. The implied equivalency between the 2 kicks in the OP is hilarious; not even the same thing at all. The way the Khabib kick landed was more of a slapping blow that didn't land in a devastating way.

It has nothing to do with whether or not he can take Conor's punches. The comparson is like right out of the book of a 12 year old. "If he can take this kick, he can take any punch." ROFL

Calls me a salty bitch.... Doesn't notice I'm trying to have a normal discussion and that I haven't called him names...

Pot have you met kettle?

<36>

It's honestly a waste of time talking to that guy he can't have a rational thought or conversation when it comes to Khabib.

Point of contact was shoulder first and glanced off.

It was also the soft calf that connected.

Invest in some Alpha Brain
Does not hit the shoulder at all. It connects at the back of Khabib's jaw.

Khabib moves away from the shot taking away most of the power.

It's honestly a waste of time talking to that guy he can't have a rational thought or conversation when it comes to Khabib.
Except I did lol. Admitted a mistake that I made and chaged my stance.

If you have something to say then say it to me kid. I'm down to debate.
Some people are like that. Oh well.
I countered every point you brought up. You provided nothing of worth.

@Danespina was the first to present evidence to counter a claim I made.

So had Aldo and Dustin prior to their fights with Conor, neither had a ko or tko loss on their record
Aldo got hit a lot. He'd been through wars. He was just tough as fucking nails.

Khabib has less very little milage on that chin. Conor can still put him away with enough solid counters tho.

Except I did lol. Admitted a mistake that I made and chaged my stance.

If you have something to say then say it to me kid. I'm down to debate.

I countered every point you brought up. You provided nothing of worth.

@Danespina was the first to present evidence to counter a claim I made.

{<doc}

K.

Back