Khabib Eating Barboza's Spinning Back Kick

I did. Khabib reacts late but does turn in time to reduce the impact. A good show of awareness and reaction time. However, Green reacts in a similar way and still gets dropped.
barbosa_kick3.gif

Shifts away, turns head, starts moving, still gets dropped.
Well Khabib actually steps with the kick, so as it's coming he's moving in that direction.

Here's another angle by the way so you can see it's not the same kind of impact. Not really a great indicator of how strong someone's chin is.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
5598eadceadc47c79d72439885efcc22.jpg

Leg is extended
Lands on the jawline
barbosa_kick3.gif

Still enough to drop guys

I think I figured out your problem. You need glasses!

1. You can very well see Edson's bended leg is lined up to his neck. Only the very tip of calf is even touching his "jawline" lmao
Hell, neither of his legs are properly extended. No knock on Edson though, the man was beaten and had Khabib constantly rushing him, and still has the best kicks in the game when 100% and given some space!

2. Bobby looked like he was knocked out before the kick even landed lmao. Not to mention, it was with HIS HEEL that extended to the top part of the back-side of his head. Not to mention he was fully extended and wider, and muscle functioning properly! You can see just how much more torque that kick has.

Anything else you want to be proven wrong on? lmao!

- not a fresh barboza. Late into a fight where he got beat up on the ground.

- barboza did not plant his feet first to give the kick power.

- Khabib went away from the kick. Taking away most of the power.

Well Khabib actually steps with the kick, so as it's coming he's moving in that direction.

Here's another angle by the way so you can see it's not the same kind of impact. Not really a great indicator of how strong someone's chin is.

giphy.gif

That's what I was saying he wasn't placed right. This angle proves it. Conor haters proven to be inept again. lmao

The calf would be considered the middle part of the bat.. My point still stands.
Well you were wrong, so therefore your point is wrong too..

Well you were wrong, so therefore your point is wrong too..

<{outtahere}>

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Doesn't change the fact. So you're saying that his calf is the top part of the bat?

I think I figured out your problem. You need glasses!

1. You can very well see Edson's bended leg is lined up to his neck. Only the very tip of calf is even touching his "jawline" lmao
Hell, neither of his legs are properly extended. No knock on Edson though, the man was beaten and had Khabib constantly rushing him, and still has the best kicks in the game when 100% and given some space!
20/20 vision but thanks for the concern kid.

Bulk of the impact is near the back of Khabib's jaw. Spacing was a big part of it. Khabibis great at smothering shots.
2. Bobby looked like he was knocked out before the kick even landed lmao. Not to mention, it was with HIS HEEL that extended to the top part of the back-side of his head. Not to mention he was fully extended and wider, and muscle functioning properly! You can see just how much more torque that kick has.

Anything else you want to be proven wrong on? lmao!
Green already ducked his head in anticipation of the kick and it was dropped down during the initial impact. the heel didn't do much.

<{outtahere}>

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Doesn't change the fact. So you're saying that his calf is the top part of the bat?
When did I say that? So you need to make things up to aid you in feeling justified in you being wrong? Or is your level of comprehension that of a child? I stated simple fact. Simmer down couch coach.

So your argument is that khabib could eat a spinning kick with heel to jaw and your evidence for this is two gifs that show calf to head, neither of which finished the recipient??
Are you blind to the difference in damage that both of these guys suffered despite eating extremely similar shots?

Is getting dropped and staying standing the same thing to you?

Once again you are wrong. This is where the initial connection was.
barboza-green-crop-300x225.png

The connection was the same as with Khabib. There was hardly any momentum in the heel, nowhere near enough to drag him down.

Also, Green stumbled for several seconds and fell to his knees despite catching himself with his hands. He was absolutely hurt by this kick and you would have to be an idiot to deny that.
Lol, it knocked him off balance, it didn't hurt him you doofus.
Ask Terry Etim the difference between calf to head and heel to jaw.

giphy.gif
Wow Khabib reacted sooner than I could see in the other gif. Fair enough. Still, impressive reaction time if nothing else.

Conor hits hard and he's very fast and accurate, but the "no one can handle the left hand" 1 shot KO shit, that was at FW.
If he clips Khabib with "that left", which he prob will, Khabib gonna be on a leg so fast. Conor better have been training with Aldo on some TDD.

When did I say that? So you need to make things up to aid you in feeling justified in you being wrong? Or is your level of comprehension that of a child? I stated simple fact. Simmer down couch coach.

Lol, now with the insults. I'm just trying to understand your point because you said it made me wrong. My point was that heel is where all of the power is at.

Don't get so upset and have a conversation.

Lol, it knocked him off balance, it didn't hurt him you doofus.
Ask Terry Etim the difference between calf to head and heel to jaw.
Green caught himself with his hands immediately and still got dropped to his knees. Yeah, he didn't feel it at all right?
<LikeReally5>

Wow Khabib reacted sooner than I could see in the other gif. Fair enough. Still, impressive reaction time if nothing else.
At least you admit it. There's nothing worse than people who ignore new evidence just so they can continue with their viewpoint. Yes it's better reaction time if anything.

20/20 vision but thanks for the concern kid.

Bulk of the impact is near the back of Khabib's jaw. Spacing was a big part of it. Khabibis great at smothering shots.

Green already ducked his head in anticipation of the kick and it was dropped down during the initial impact. the heel didn't do much.

You've already been exposed and proven wrong again. Time to pack up and be proven wrong in another thread bud.

At least you admit it. There's nothing worse than people who ignore new evidence just so they can continue with their viewpoint. Yes it's better reaction time if anything.
Never seen that angle before. Not a soft shot by any means but yeah Khabib saw it and soaked some power out of it. Good on ya.

Khabib actually does have good reaction. Spastic people like him have good reaction, they just don't know how to control. His feet will always have limitations, but he might be able to develop some good striking defense with the proper work.

Back